Review Highlights
Must do in Vietnam!!!

My cousin and I went on a 1 day tour of Northern Vietnam with We Ride Vietnam and this was by far... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
David L
San Francisco, California
What a memorable ride!

Going to Vietnam for the first time, I was a bit worried on how I would secure a guide for a... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
lostcoast23

All reviews off road national park motorcycle tour van hai chinese border ho chi minh trail an adventure honda xr longer ride army jeep russian minsk days riding support vehicle safety gear back roads incredible scenery beautiful country
Reviewed April 1, 2018

I enjoyed all aspects of this tour arranged by the local company WeRideVietman. We took 5 days to ride from Hanoi to Lao Chi on the Chinese border via a large variety of roads from main highways to outback trails; much of NW Vietnam is mountainous providing interesting trails and spectacular scenery. I'm in my mid-60s with many years of road bike experience but with no off-road experience. Apart for a couple of short stints, my biking skills were not especially challenged and for those who wanted extra challenges - there were alternative diversions on offer. It was a great itinerary: from my time in Hanoi, to the small mountain villages, to the tourist mecca of Sa Pa, the overnighters in "home stay" accommodation, the overnight train trip back to Hanoi from the Chinese border - and too many other features to mention. WeRideVietnam organised the tour exceptionally well and our guides Thuan and Huy did all that was expected of them and much more to make out experience enjoyable. Finally, the cost of the tour proved to be excellent value with the bikes (Honda CRF 250), equipment, accommodation, meals and petrol all covered. We are planning another trip next year.

1  Thank RossFT
Reviewed March 25, 2018

This trip was great. The things that were out of anyone's control were excellent, no wet days, no mechanical failures, a good bunch of Aussies and a couple of agreeable Kiwis.
The things that were the responsibility of the organisers were well taken care of without any fuss or complaint.
In particular I would like to complement Huy for his quiet and fuss less manner with which he went about his tasks in making everything happen on the tour.
To do this ride you don't need to be a dirt bike expert, just be competent and confident. You will enjoy this great country.

Reviewed March 21, 2018

This was my second trip with Hai and once again he didn't let us down for a minute.
He took over 1000 km's through South Vietnam without worry or incident.
We rode through coffee plantations, across rivers, through rice fields and small towns.
Hai's knowledge of Vietnam is second to none and takes you off the beaten track to places you would never normally see without a professional guide like him.
The motorbikes were nearly brand new and were a dream to ride for hours and hours each day.
If u want to see the real Vietnam, 'We ride Vietnam' is the way to go!!

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Hey all,

Normally I don’t write any recommendations on trip adviser. But in this case, there is no other opportunity because this motorbike trip is an absolutely brilliant way to explore Vietnam far away from any tourists. Hai is a great guy and is trying everything to show you the brilliant landscape with its local poeple. The bikes and also the equipment are in very good condition. I did a 2 day 1 night trip up to Mai Chau. I felt at every second on this trip safe with him and really this is true I never had such a good tour guide on any trips before. I am still speechless about this amazing tour. Thank you so much. I will definitely come again as soon as I can. Good Job.

Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

A ride from Hanoi, off road and on past some of the most beautiful scenery anywhere. Hai was patient and friendly and didn't mind a few extra scratches on his crfs. Learnt a lot, saw even more, couldn't recommend higher. Accomodation was brilliant and there was plenty of food, all local and all great. Will definately be coming back!