“Very nice”

Ranked #26 of 241 Spas & Wellness in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Was there with a friend for our nails and eyelashes. Very nice ladies. It is a bit pricy, but they did a good job!

Date of experience: April 2018
in 13 reviews
"lashes"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Was a bit worried to get an eyelash fill in Vietnam but they are absolutely amazing here! My lashes are so full! She did even better than my lady in Canada! Highly recommend!

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Dulcie V
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been there yesterday with my friends (4p) and we do pedicure manicure and a facial treatment(:
The ladies that work there soooo nice!! So professional!!!Clean place (hard to find) !Two of us made a gel polish in the hands and it’s look beautiful!!
The facial was great they removed all my black head and white head !
Also to my friends. we woke up this morning with amazing refreshing feeling.
Back home I made a face facial treatment every month for the last 3 years I try so many treatments but here it was the best I ever had!!!!!
The owner was so nice and ask how it was in the morning after and I have no complaints!!! It was perfect!
Thank you Lala and orchids group for making my holiday so amazing!!
For sure recommend all of you to go and do it!

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank sapire2018
Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

Just finish a pedicure and it was amaizing really cute girls a really clean place !!
For sure the best place to do a pedicure at Hanoi!!!

Date of experience: March 2018