All reviewsclose to the airportorchid clubpark royal hotellotus bartan son nhat international airportgreat hotelan overnight staybusiness hotelearly flightnext morningfree shuttleshuttle serviceshort staylate checkoutnice poolseafood buffetstayed here for one night
Reviewed June 7, 2018

Since this is not my first time staying, I must say that the services are still as great as before, with warmth hospitality. The room is always clean and well kept. Likewise the hotel itself.

Employees remember your first name and always welcome you back to stay!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool and above 3rd floor are generally more quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ChrisCrossH
Huynhnhu V, Public Relation Executive at PARKROYAL Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2018

Dear Christcorss,

Greeting from PARKROYAL Saigon!

Thank you very much for taking your time to share about our Award Winning Hotel. It is very nice that we welcome you back after the time and you enjoy the stay. We wish to have see you again soon and become your trust local companion in HCMC.

Reviewed May 31, 2018

This hotel was truly one of the best in Vietnam with the amazing customer service. From the beginning stages in the planning process, the hotel, specifically Ms. Hoang Thi Nhai, was absolutely wonderful! She listened to my hotel needs with my group booking and really wanted to assist with making sure the guests enjoyed their stay. She was extremely pleasant to work with during the group booking and contract time. Once our group checked in, it was a amazing stay and everyone truly enjoyed their time!
After our group checked out, Ms. Hoang Thi Nhai went above and beyond and assisted me with my travels from Cambodia to Vietnam. I ran into a few issues with my travel and she was available on whatsapp and constantly helping me with this!!! What a lifesaver!! I can not thank her enough, what wonderful customer service!

Thank you so very much for everything!!! Truly would recommend this hotel to anyone!!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Huynhnhu V, Public Relation Executive at PARKROYAL Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2018

Dear Ms. Samantha C,

Greeting from PARKROYAL Saigon!

Thank you very much for taking your time to share a very nice feedback about our Award Winning hotel and Ms. Nhai. We are so delighted that you and your group enjoy staying with us. Ms. Nhai, as well as all our staffs, are always aim to deliver the best of us to our beloved guests and create memorable hotel experiences for you and we are proud to be recognized. We look forward to your next travel to Ho Chi Minh City and wish to welcome you again.

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

A very quiet hotel close to airport.
Staff are fantastic.
Great breakfasts and a good house bar with live jazz 6 nights a week.
Our room (704) was comfortable and house staff very attentive.
Would we stay here again.YES.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank V2791FLtonyf
Huynhnhu V, Public Relation Executive at PARKROYAL Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Dear Tony,

Greeting from PARKROYAL Saigon!

Thank you very much for taking your time to share a very nice comment about our Award Winning Hotel. We are delighted that you enjoy your stay with. We hope to see you again soon and become your trusted local companion in HCMC.

Reviewed May 16, 2018

Only short drive to the airport, staff very friendly dinner and breakfast fantastic. Rooms are clean and very comfortable and big. I also got an upgraded room since my original room type was fully booked. I'll definitely be back

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Huynhnhu V, Public Relation Executive at PARKROYAL Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2018

Dear Ofekgreen122,

Greeting from PARKROYAL Saigon!

Thank you very much for taking your time to share about our Award Winning Hotel. We are delighted that you enjoy your stay with us. We look forward to see you again soon for another nice stay and wish to become your trusted local companion in HCMC.

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

Excellent Experience

Very nice & clean hotel close to the airport I was warmly welcomed by the staff and great food too.
This is not the first time I’m visiting this property and will not be the last. If your looking for a comfortable stay this is the best place you could hit in Saigon. toilet & the room was pretty clean and tidy.

Stayed: April 2018
Huynhnhu V, Public Relation Executive at PARKROYAL Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2018

Dear Randil P,

Greeting from PARKROYAL Saigon!

Thank you very much for taking your time to share about our Award Winning Hotel. We are delighted that you enjoy our services and your your love for us is the best rewards to our dedicated staffs. We wish to see you again soon for another nice stay.

PARKROYAL Saigon Team