All reviews rooftop pool panorama room sunbed area grand spa bad design great location ben thanh market walking distant hotel based walk in shower park view rooms are comfortable notre dame cathedral nice clean hotel really enjoyed our stay here sized room early check
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay. We were a group of 18 and everyone was very happy with the hotel. Staff were very courteous and helpful. Great location in easy walking distance to many attractions. Rooms were clean and a good size.

We had breakfast every morning and it catered for everyone.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here with group. We received a great service from reception desk, especially Mr Tuan Anh & Mr Hoang.
Our American travelers and I enjoyed the stay here very much.
1/ Location of the hotel is great, near Tao Dan park, near local restaurant, near Ben Thanh Market.
2/ The rooms with nice city view.
3/ The bed was comfortable.
4/ The swimming pools on roof top is a great place to cool off during the hot days.
5/ The breakfast is good with different choices.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

Perfect location for central Saigon. Service and rooms were very nice. Food (overpriced and very average) and drinks service at roof top bar weren’t amazing. sunset on the rooftop by the pool was just lovely. Breakfast was fantastic. Overall I’d stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2018

We chose the Central Palace Hotel for 3 nights to stay in Ho Chi Min City. Excellent location with well-laid rooms. Breakfast was excellent, well maintained, co-operative staff and caring chef. Vegetarians have great choice!
Front office staff were too casual with limited focus for customer care. Travel desk offered excellent guidance and support to customer need.
WIFI service was awful on the 9th floor and we were to go without Wifi for 2 days.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VYDHANATHAN K
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Overall I want to caveat my review with saying that the rooms very perfectly clean & modern, the hotel decor is beautiful, the breakfast was the best we had during our 2.5 week stint travelling around Vietnam & the location is very good. However there were a couple of things I found frustrating about my stay. Firstly our room was not ready upon arrival despite the fact that we arrived an hour after our check in time. I had purposefully booked flights into Ho Chi Minh from Da Nang that would align with our hotel check in time as we were after a tiring leg of our trip & needed a nap to regenerate. I found it frustrating that the room was not ready as we were obviously paying for the room from the official check in time. Secondly the WiFi didn’t work in our room & the hotel clearly advertises WiFi throughout the hotel. I make sure to book hotels with full WiFi as we are not on international phone plans & we do not have local SIM cards so hotel WiFi is our chance to check in with family, keep up to date on emails etc. To me, hotel WiFi is as important to me as a gym, or car parking might be to another. When we requested to change rooms (as it was just our room in which the WiFi wasn’t working) we were told they couldn’t move us until the following day as they were fully booked (fair enough but still frustrating for us) & were advised that if we left the hotel door open, the WiFi would work (not likely!!!). These issues aren’t deal breakers however they did cause us some frustration.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple