“Best Chocolate in Vietnam”
Review of Maison Marou

Maison Marou
Ranked #10 of 171 Dessert in Ho Chi Minh City
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm not sure if my title is accurate since I haven't been to every chocolate shop in Vietnam, but honestly it would be hard to beat this place. It's almost all dark chocolate (my favorite), and it was all excellent. I ordered an amazing chocolate drink and order a bunch of chocolate bars to go. Warning: the chocolate is high quality, so it melts easily in hot/humid Saigon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Although it might appear bizarre to go drink hot chocolate in a place like Ho Chi Minh City, you need to suspend your disbelief as Maison Marou serves some of the best chocolate I have ever tasted.

I went both hot and cold, straight and flavored. Both were delicious, but in particular the hot chocolate which has this perfect taste of sweet, bitter and citrussy that top quality chocolate gives. Absolute chocolate heaven.

Besides drinks you can cakes and desserts as well buy chocolate in various varieties.

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely loved this place. One of the best hot chocolate I've ever had. You can see the cocoa beans being roasted in front of you.

Ended up ordering 8 bars of chocolate. Would love to pickup more on my next visit.

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Gosh ...i am known to be a chocolate drink hater but trying Maison Marou chocolate drink it was a suprise for me...It has a good taste and excellent..Try their chocolates and you will know what i am talking about...i just loved it.

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

I and husband was there yesterday evening.We spend some time there and it's amazing.The cafe look classy and superb.I tried their brownies(60,000 Vietnam dong) and it tasted really delicious.Service are good and staff's are well trained. I bought some Marou chocolate too.The quality of their dark chocolate are so good.Highly recommended cafe to visit if you are in HCMC.