1,308 results
All reviews night market ben thanh market great location junior suite tan hai long hotel kl spa rooftop bar star hotel halal food walking distance pho saigon square tour desk the hotel staff airport transfer egg station welcome drink
Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night in this hotel in their superior double room. Room was really tiny- there was barely space for me to move around after putting down my luggage. Kettle was spoilt and so I couldn't boil water. However, room was spotlessly clean and location was good. Hotel is located right opppsite Ben Thanh Market and a couple of spa and eateries. It is also easy to get a ride by the Grab app too from the hotel- my GrabCars normally arrived within three to five minutes. Their rooftop bar OMG was good too.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Management S, Manager at Silverland Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2018

Dear awfsome,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your wonderful comments.
We are very happy to hear that your recent stay was very enjoyable. However, your feedback must be something that we take a look into it seriously. Thank you for your time to help us improve.
I do apologize for any of inconvenience caused during the stay.
Please do consider me as your personal contact if there is plan to come back to Saigon in the near future.

Reviewed December 31, 2017

All the staff are very helpful and extremely nice. The hotel is very close to the main market and shopping center. Has an awesome roof top bar to relax in the evening after your long day exploring the city

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Management S, Manager at Silverland Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2018

Dear Liam D,

Thank you for your staying with us and sharing your kind comments. It is a pleasure to read such an encouraging review from you. We are glad to know you had an enjoyable stay with us.

Once again, thank you for endorsing us, and we hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Silverland Central Hotel & Spa soon.

Reviewed December 29, 2017

Stayed in this hotel for 4 nights :
Good breakfast
Room service is not good . As per the hotel room service person their staf is not allowed to move anything .. even though they see a used coffee cup on the table ... they don’t even change the bed sheet they just rearrange it ..
location of the hotel is good .. there are many eateries and the Muslim lane is just behind ..
The best part of the hotel is the breakfast ..

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Management S, Manager at Silverland Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2017

Dear buzzsom,

Thank you so much for your review about us on TripAdvisor and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Silverland Central Hotel & Spa in the future

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was ramshackle, old and musty. Of all the things I can say about the hotel, the worst is a matter of security. I came back to my room one afternoon to find my room door wide open. The housekeeper was cleaning the toilet and my things were left for the taking to anyone who walked by. This shocked me. I could not fathom how a hotel could have such lapse in their SOPs.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank PatrickTerenceLim

Dear PatrickTerenceLim,

Firstly, I would like to express my deeply apology for any inconveniences that you may have and thank you very much for your taking time out of your busy schedule to share your experiences about your stay at our Hotel on TripAdvisor.

While it was never pleasant to hear that we did not meet the expectation of our valued guest, we appreciate you bringing the matters to our attention.

Thanks once again for your review and we are looking forwards to welcome you back in the nearest future.

Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

Book 4 nights in the junior suite for usd100 per night, inclusive of daily breakfast for 2 adults and 2 kids.

Room is not very big but self sufficient. Breakfast is usual Asian/international fare.

Checking in and out is smooth. They have a promotion of complimentary airport pick up for consecutive 3 nights stay or more. We also booked the hotel car for departure to airport for usd20.

The best part of this hotel is location. Right next to Ben Thanh market, and walking distance of about 15 minutes to the notre dame cathedral, where you will pass by several shopping malls.

They have a roof top bar which is very nice..

Had the opportunity to meet up with their GM too and loved her hospitality.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Management S, Manager at Silverland Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2017

Dear KULDOSM,

Thank you for your staying with us and your good review on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to know that our hotel location is at your convenience and thanks once again for your nice words as well as your detailed feedback about us. We hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Silverland Central Hotel & Spa soon.