“Fantastic cappucino and sandwiches”

Journeys Sandwich Bistro
Ranked #35 of 3,860 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Description: We are a modern sandwich bistro in the very heart of Saigon. Overlooking the famous Ben Thanh Market, we offer a fresh take on sandwiches from around the world- with over 30 on offer. We also have a wide variety of salads, burgers, craft beer, cocktails, coffee and house-baked breads.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Ordered a second cappucino because it was so good. Food was also delicious and plentyful. Friendly service, nice atmosphere. Nothing to complain, just perfect!

KevinNSGN, Manager at Journeys Sandwich Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Frank M,
Thank you very much for sharing your kind review about Journeys Sandwich Bistro via TripAdvisor.
I'm so happy to know that you had a nice meal with us
Having our sandwiches and coffee met up to your expectations were truly such a great news for me and my team members.
Hopefully you will come back to Ho Chi Minh city and give us chances to serve you again.

Best Regard

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was my first time here. My guests wanted to have western food so we were looking while walking around the night market. I randomly saw the signboard of the restaurant and asked if they wanted to try. There are so many choices from the menu. My guests had California's burgers and they were happy with what they had. I ordered Turkey and Swiss sandwich. It was quite good for me too. The staff were friendly and helpful. Of course there are so many options at the night market especially street food but if you want to have a something new, Journeys Sandwich Bistro should be a good choice!

KevinNSGN, Người quản lý at Journeys Sandwich Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Tran N,
Thank you very much for leaving your kind review about Journeys Sandwich Bistro via TripAdvisor.
I feel to great to learn that you had a great meal with us.
Having burgers and sandwiches met up to your expectations were truly a great new for me and my team members.
Hopefully you guys will dine with us again in the near future.

Best Regard

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A great spot.Excellent food and brilliant staff.Go there you will NOT be disappointed.Our food was so tasty.Very convenient location close to market and hotels.Will return...soon.Best on the city.

Dear Iantimc,
Thank you very much for spending your time to review Journeys Sandwich Bistro via TripAdvisor.
I'm so delighted to learn that you had a great meal with us
Having food and customer care met up to your expectations were such a great news for me and my team members.
I wish that we could have chances to serve you again in the near future.

Your Sincerely

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent pulled pork sandwich and craft beer. Location right across from Ben Thanh market so nice cool break on shopping day. Journeys is on second floor. Have to walk through jewelry store but easy to find. Good a/c and great service.

Dear laurahahnsparky,
Thank you very much for your nice review about Journeys Sandwich Bistro.
I'm so delightful to learn that our sandwiches and beer met up to your expectations
Hopefully you will come back to HCMC and give chances to serve you again

Your Sincerely,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great restaurant on the 1st floor overlooking the market.

A wide selection of incredibly tasty ban Mhi sandwiches accompanied by a fantastic array of beverages alcoholic and non alcoholic.

I had the BLT with Grilled Cheese and was great. You also have a choice of sides to personalise your order. Coffees and a smoothie go down a treat also.

Great service and friendly staff. Would highly recommend Journeys to anyone visiting HCM in the future.

Dear SynapseFire,
We're located on the first floor aimming to show customers the very signature view of BenThanh market and you found it, thank you.
Having the sandwiches and drinks met up to your expectations was such an honor of me and my team members.
Hopefully you will come back to HCMC and give us chances to serve you again.

Your Sincerely,