“Great Tour!”

Vietnam Street Food Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: As you have already known, on the way approaching Asian’s culture, especially Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam, our traditional images are Ao Dai, Non La and Pho. Ever since we have been a developing country, we still remain our traditions with great efforts. Visiting Viet Nam will bring you not only vintage and beautiful landscapes but also dip you into a diverse food heaven.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Maisie and Zack were wonderful tour guides!! They were very knowledgeable about the city and were lovely to spend time with. I would recommend the Saigon Unseen Tour to any backpackers interested in learning more about the city!

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"motorbike"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Phuc and Tracy are amazing , friendly guides. They showed us around Ho Chi Minh city by night and had a lot of foods on the tour. If you dont have any plans here, you can book this tour and require to have Phuc and Tracy for your trip.
Thanks a lot and 10/10 for Phuc and Tracy.

1  Thank Gogo L
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Man and Vy were our guides and they were both excellent! Very funny, knowledgeable and our tour was excellent. We had some great food and saw some amazing sights in Ho Chi Minh 100% would do it again!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I had a Good Morning Saigon tour with this company today. I was very lucky to have Phuc as my tour guide. He's a safe driver, very nifty with the bike, so you will be safe in his hands. I can't recommend Phuc's company enough. Phuc speaks very good English, so you will be able to not only enjoy the authentic Ho Chi Minh and its many sights, but have conversations with a guy who was born here and is happy to tell you a lot about Vietnamese customs, culture, history etc. Choose Phuc, and you will have a day charged with beautiful memories and a feeling of building a rainbow bridge between your culture and Vietamese. With love, Maria.

1  Thank mariks07
See more reviews
Reviewed April 1, 2018

I made the best decision to spend my last night in Ho Chi Minh city with the night food tour by motorbike. My Guide was lovely Man. She arrived on time to pick me up at the hostel. I was a little worried since it was my first time sitting on the back of motorbike. She made sure I felt comfortable and safe. I had so much fun riding at the back as she is a pro driver.

It was a food tour though we visited a few famous places in the city where I got to know more about the city and the country. She is very knowledgeable and I got to learn a bit of history of Vietnam which made me understand the culture and the people better. Also, her English is spot on and I didn't experience any difficulty communicating with her.

Until this food tour, I didn't get to try proper local Vietnamese foods due to language barrier and lack of knowledge. With the tour, however, you get to visit local places to eat where actual local people go eat. It was so cool that I was the only tourist/foreigner whenever we visit a local restaurant, which made me feel like I was having a proper Vietnam experience. I honestly believe that I never would have got to try these amazing local restaurants if I hadn't done this tour. I am so glad I did.

I strongly recommend for any tourist/traveller who wants to explore the city or is hesitant to get around the city by motorbike on her/his own. I want to do the tour again for sure if I come back.

Once again, thank you so much, Man for taking me around the city being so kind and lovely. I genuinely had so much fun and felt like I was hanging out with a good friend. I hope to see you again in the future!

2  Thank JIN H