New World Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$146
US$116
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$113
US$90
US$79
  • Pool
Duc Vuong Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)(Great Value!)
US$23
US$19
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$21/night.

Windsor Plaza Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$89
US$70
US$71
US$44
  • Breakfast included
Bich Duyen Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)(Great Value!)
US$15
US$14
  • Breakfast included
Villa Song Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$197
US$184
Agoda.com
The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$299
US$226
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$250/night.

2,773 results
All reviewsthe club loungehard rock cafepost officecorner roompillow menunotre dame cathedraldiamond plazaexcellent hotelconcierge servicewalking distancebreakfast buffetupgraded to a suitemain restaurantmodern hotelreunification palacewould highly recommend this hotelopera house
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We chose the InterContinental Hotel for our last 3 nights in Vietnam after touring for the previous 2 weeks. We decided to end our holiday in style with an upgrade to a Club Room, and chose the InterContinental purely for the rave reviews of their club lounge (having considered many other hotels including The Reverie, Rex, and Caravelle).

It turned out to be an excellent choice. We were personally shown to the Club Lounge on the 19th floor when checking in, and was allocated a room on the 20th (right at the top with fantastic city views).

The room itself was a standard room but of a good size with a decent sized bathroom, and big bed. The air-conditioning worked well and wasn't too noisy.

The club lounge was lovely. More business people than holidayers, I'd say, but we were extremely well looked after - a special mention to Nhien who ensured that we were never left with an empty glass. The quality of food and drink is very good, and we were actually too full on two out of the three nights to eat out afterwards!

The location is very good and is walkable to all District 1 attractions (taxis are always available right outside of the hotel if you are less mobile). The breakfast was of a very good quality too - we chose to eat at the main restaurant on 2 out of the 3 days as the selection was much wider. I was disappointed not to have an eggs benedict option in the Club lounge, but that's just me being really spoilt!!

I would definitely recommend this hotel and if it was a Club room I was looking for on my next visit, I would 100% stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JollyHolidayer
InterContinenta... S, Director of Rooms at InterContinental Saigon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear JollyHolidayer,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We trust you had a comfortable stay with us.

I'd like to personally thank you for the WOW review and recommendation at the highest level of your recent stay with us! Your valuable feedback let us know how we're doing and truly does make a difference. I’m thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience.

Many thanks again, we look forward to welcoming you back very soon when your travels bring you to this lively city.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights at the end of our honeymoon before returning to the UK.

The hotel is great, fantastic rooms and all the staff were welcoming and friendly. The location is very central and convenient for most things.

As a special occasion we upgraded to the executive floor - well worth the money if it is viable. The staff up there looked after us very well, in particular Nhien who kept us well fed and watered!

Thoroughly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

We love to hear such terrific guest feedback, I am so happy to know how much you enjoyed your stay experience, especially the service we delivered. Our property and passionate colleagues are working hard everyday to earn guests’ praises like yours and I will share your kind words to them.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

I stayed here back in 2016 and I have returned again between the 23rd - 26th March this year because of the good food and great service that I received last time. The hotel is walking distance to Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office and Diamond Plaza. I stayed on the club floor and service was excellent just like last time. We was assisted to the elevator for check in at the Club Lounge floor. Received welcoming drinks and towels. Rooms are clean. I enjoyed staying in the club lounge for breakfast, afternoon tea etc not just for the great food and selection but the staff were friendly and nice to talk to. The Pho that I had for breakfast was excellent also.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank RB_90
InterContinenta... S, Director of Rooms at InterContinental Saigon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear RB_90,

We are truly glad to hear that you had a most pleasant experience, and enjoyed a comfortable stay from check in to check out. Our colleagues are working hard every day to consistently provide first class services along with the finest facilities of our hotel.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

We were given a room on the 13th floor and although the room and facilities were good, the air con did not go under 23 degrees which was far too hot for sleeping.
After a sleepless night, we asked to change but were told that the only rooms available were on lower floors which was unacceptable to us due to the traffic noise. Eventually we were given a room on the 14th floor where the air con cooled but could not be adjusted but obviously, we had been inconvenienced and received no compensation for this. In conclusion, this is a well located , clean hotel with modern rooms but it seems that the management choose to monitor the temperature of the rooms.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
InterContinenta... S, Director of Rooms at InterContinental Saigon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear kld771,

Thank you so much for sharing with us about your recent visit to our InterContinental Saigon Hotel.
First of all, please kindly accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience that may caused to you for the air conditioning system. As we strive to provide the highest level of service everyday; we truly regret to learn that we did not meet your expectation for the delivered service. Our team appreciates your candid feedback that we will be sure to address and we are constantly working to make improvements on the quality wherever possible.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

The hotel failed to advise that there were major renovations happening to the shopping centre that’s attached to the Hotel. I stipulated that I needed a very quiet location for medical reasons.

I’m not sure whether it’s a language barrier when I addressed my concerns they offered me an apartment 8 floors lower.

I asked for the Hotel Managers email address & I have sent an email awaiting a response. I’m annoyed that during the time the hotel manager was not working that it would be escalated to a senior manager. I’m sure that the hotel manager would have access to his email & could have provided instructions to his management team.

I was then offered an apartment 6 floors above. I asked the staff member if it would be any quieter & could she have a staff member assess the situation. I was advised it wasn’t possible.

The buffet breakfast in the hotel section is beautiful. The food is fresh & the service was outstanding. It would have to be one of the largest selection of food I have ever seen in a hotel. Hats off to all the staff.

This morning I lodged a complaint direct with IHG. It’s a Sunday so I didn’t expect a reply today.

The gym area is great & is very well equipped.

At the absorbent rate I’m paying to stay in a 5 star hotel I’m dissatisfied and I feel cheated given that I disclosed for medical reasons I needed a quite apartment. There were absolutely no notice of the extensive renovations. Jack hammers & welding day and night.

I’ll update this post if I hear from IHG or the hotel manager. If this was in the USA or Australia it would not of needed escalation to the manager. 1. They disclose renovations & 2. They’ll bend over backwards to resolve your complaint. 3. The rates at the hotel would be lowered while the renovations were taking place.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
InterContinenta... S, Hotel Manager at InterContinental Saigon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Mullows1971,

Thank you for the provided feedback on your current stay at InterContinental Saigon.

It was a pleasure to meet you this afternoon and discuss the matter in person.

First of all, allow me to share that i was pleased to read your comments on our services in general and especially on our large selection of the breakfast buffet.

On the other hand, I was disappointed to hear that we did not live up to your expectation at the beginning, we work hard to cater to every guests to ensure that they have the best possible experience.

Apologies that the management did not contact you on Sunday as the person you had notified was traveling overseas and had limited access to his emails. Immediate after receiving your communication on Monday morning i personally followed up on the matter.

I was pleased on the other hand, that together we were able to provide you with an alternative for the remaining time of your stay and we will work together to ensure your stay being as comfortable as you would expect from an InterContinental hotel.

I thank you once again for the provided feedback

Best Regards