“Home away from home”

Ranked #70 of 476 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Reviewed 8 August 2017

As a Royal Ambassador this property always makes my family and I feel like we are home away from home. Every member of their staff always makes us feel welcome and that's why we only stay here or at the hotel when I/we are in HCMC. It's conveniently located to all the restaurants around town which are all within walking distance or the taxi rank is right at the doorstep. The rooms are nice and big with a generous living room for the kids to play since we have a 7 and 5 yrs olds. It's kitchen is well equipped if you want to cook yourself.

Room Tip: HCMC is full of motorbikes so ask for higher floors.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
InterContinenta... S, Manager at InterContinental Residences Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We trust you had a comfortable stay with us.

We love to hear such terrific guest feedback, I am so happy to know how much you enjoyed your stay experience, especially the service we delivered. Our property and passionate colleagues are working hard everyday to earn guests’ praises like yours and I will share your kind words to them.

Many thanks again, we look forward to welcoming you back very soon when your travels bring you to this lively city.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

As a Platinum Ambassador that only a few thousand point from reaching Spire elite Ambassador, you would thing that they would go out of their way just to cater to their loyal customers. But no, i was be-littled for the amenities items that supposed to be complimentary for my stay. To get those "complimentary" items, i paid extra to join their ambassador program, so technically, it's NOT free. Those free items i'm talking about are the standard snacks or preferred drinks that they set up in the room to welcomed you as their elite loyal customer. i book this place numerous times before, and every times i checked in, i would get the snacks, drinks and gifts without failed. i KNOW what i'm supposed to get and not get when i joined their ambassador program. So when i asked where are my standard stuff that i should get when checked in, the front desk person told me that i don't get them because i booked the stays with my points. Imagined my face when i feel so humiliated at the front desk! Those point i redeemed are NOT free, i EARNED them by being loyal to their IHG brands. I spent thousand of dollars from January to July at Intercontinental Saigon, Intercontinental Danang and Intercontinental Residence Saigon, plus i spent extra money to purchased additional points and using their branded credit card. So to make me feel like i should be "lucky" getting their cheap free stuff before was a mistake, i should be happy? I guess they counting their Dongs instead of Dollars. I'm glad LHW Reverie Saigon will be my prefer place to stay next time i'm back in the city.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
InterContinenta... S, Manager at InterContinental Residences Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us and bringing this issue to our attention.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the disturbance you have experienced during your stay. Rest assured that these issues will be looked into. We will share your feedback with our team and make the necessary changes.

We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

My standard room has one living room with heavy duty kitchen facility. You can live your cooking session from there. Full size fridge, washing machine with detergent and hangar ready to use. 2 LCD TVs , one in the living room and one in the bed room. The air cond is smart type with memory for upto one week of temp setting. The bath room is super sexy style with full glasses on all sides from ceiling to floor and wall to wall.

The view is also nice with the 270 degree view from the balcony. Personally, I tried only the buffet breakfast at the hotel side. But you can also choose the alacate breakfast from the residence side as well.

The receptions are all speak excellent English and are very helpful.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
InterContinenta... S, Manager at InterContinental Residences Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear Luckchai L,

I'd like to personally thank you for the WOW review and recommendation at the highest level of your recent stay with us! Your valuable feedback let us know how we're doing and truly does make a difference. I’m thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

I stayed at the InterContinental Residences for 5 nights last week, and was very impressed by every aspect of the hotel. The room was very large, chic and comfortable, the staff were all very friendly and kind (special mention to Vikram who was extremely helpful during my stay), and the cuisine at Basilico restaurant was top notch. The location of the hotel is also perfect - right in the heart of the city. Would definitely recommend those visiting Saigon to stay at InterContinental.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
InterContinenta... S, Manager at InterContinental Residences Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear BillGB,

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Have just finished staying in 3 bedroom apt for 4 nights and it has been wonderful. The room is superb and a great a great escape from the action and chaos of Saigon. Superbly located being an easy walk from just about everything and particularly beneficial is a mall downstairs with a mini mart, subway etc which makes everything even easier. The pool and health club are also good

Particularly impressive is the service, the staff are very attentive, friendly and nothing is a problem. I would definately recommend this place for a stay if you need a bit more space than a hotel room

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
InterContinenta... S, Người quản lý at InterContinental Residences Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Dear RichardfromNZ,

Nguyen Thi Minh Tam (Ms.)
Assistant Front Office Manager

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

My family of 2 adults and 3 kids is very happy with the two-bedroom apartment in the heart of Ho Chi Minh city. Luxury decor, comfortable facilities, professional services and useful staffs. Especially we all love the cosy ambience of apartment, alike home, with full equipped kitchen and modern washing machine with drying. More, breakfast at Basilico restaurant and Dimsum lunch at Yu Chu Chinese restaurant are should-not-missed.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Duc Hanh T,

Nguyen Thi Minh Tam (Ms.)
Assistant Front Office Manager

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I had a business trip here for just one day on the 10th of July. The staff was outstanding and supportive. I had some problems during the short stay there but I was supported to get my problems solved. I want to say thanks to Ms Anh or An (sorry I don't really remember her name) the shift leader with great support I had from her. I will stay at Intercontinental Residences Saigon again in the next trip to the city. Many thanks to Intercontinental and especially the shift leader.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank LeoTunf
InterContinenta... S, Người quản lý at InterContinental Residences Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear LeoTunf,