All reviews one bedroom apartment washer dryer living room hard rock cafe rice cooker surround sound system construction noise well equipped kitchen basilico restaurant great apartment using points full kitchen comforts of home dining table small mall large bedroom front desk staff
Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

Let me start off by saying that the venue is grandios. Perfect location. Directly in district 1 across the Notre Dame and the Post Office. Walking distant to all the attractions and great restaurants. The apartment is spacious, clean and well equipped with everything a family need (even a washing machine). What makes this establishment stands out are the people who runs this place. EVERYONE from the bell person to the front desk to housekeeping to those working at breakfast. I can’t begin to tell you what a difference a place makes when you have such an exceptional team working together to make you feel welcome EVERY SINGLE time you walked through that front door. Minh and his colleagues were fantastic at breakfast. We stayed 5 days there and after the first day, they made mental notes of what we like and don’t like. Their service and friendliness make the start of the day in Saigon refreshing. Thank you to all the staff at Intercontinental Residence for making our stay in Saigon so memorable and enjoyable.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank BeHappy2015
InterContinenta... S, Director of Rooms at InterContinental Residences Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

Dear BeHappy2015,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We trust you had a comfortable stay with us.

I'd like to personally thank you for the WOW review and recommendation at the highest level of your recent stay with us! Your valuable feedback let us know how we're doing and truly does make a difference. I’m thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience.

Many thanks again, we look forward to welcoming you back very soon when your travels bring you to this lively city.

Reviewed December 30, 2017

We had a four day stay in a two bedroom apartment which is spacious and well stocked. Our taxi actually took us to the Intercon Hotel however staff were more than helpful taking us through the shopping precinct to the residences. I am a platinum IHG member and I was not aware that the residences do not honor the rewards, no real drama here mind!

Breakfast is served in both accommodations however for a bigger selection I would walk through to the hotel for the buffet.

Also, there is construction on a new build on one side of the hotel, upon booking I would recommend asking to face away from this. We did so and had a great view across the city.

Overall, if I was staying with family I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Higher floor away from construction
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
InterContinenta... S, Director of Rooms at InterContinental Residences Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2018

Dear Jake A,

We are truly glad to hear that you had a most pleasant experience, and enjoyed a comfortable stay from check in to check out. Our colleagues are working hard every day to consistently provide first class services along with the finest facilities of our hotel.

Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

It is a very good residence. Everything is luxuary. But have to pay attention to the photo as some of the swimming pool picture is actually belongs to intercontinental hotel instead of intercontinental residence. You could not use the pool in the hotel but can use the one in the residence only.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
InterContinenta... S, Director of Rooms at InterContinental Residences Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2017

Dear Thomas C,

Thank you so much for sharing with us about your stay experience at our Residences.
As we always strive to deliver the best of services to our guest everyday, we appreciate your feedback and will share with our team to make necessary changes.

Many thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon in the future.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

Nice place for family, safe and convenient accessing to cafe, marts and food court. But I have been staying here for the last 1-2 years , for 3 times, I can see that more and more buildings were built around and you rarely have the view of the city any more.

Room Tip: They have washer /dryer so it is a plus
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
InterContinenta... S, Director of Rooms at InterContinental Residences Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Dear khacquan_travel,

As we are located right in the city center, you can still have the city view and river view when staying in high level. Please kindly let us know your next visit time then we could find the best room for you.

Reviewed December 3, 2017

Great breakfast, friendly and helpful staffs, location is walking distance to everywhere.
The only thing that would make my stay perfect is if there is balcony furniture available so I can sit and enjoy the view.

The ladies in reception ( guest relations office), especially Duyen Pham is awesome, she helped my friend's on wheelchair mother got the room that is feasible for the disable shower, and the house keeping staff got her a chair that she can sit and took shower --- which is so much easy for my friend who takes care of her mother while staying in hotel. The gate keepers in the front hotel always helped her mom get into taxi --- all the kindness is greatly appreciated.

Room Tip: My room is neat perfect except no balcony furniture
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
InterContinenta... S, Director of Rooms at InterContinental Residences Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

Dear sio123,