“Great pastries and excellent coffee”
Review of Tous les Jours

Tous les Jours
Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

We stumbled upon Tour les Jours and wished we had found it sooner as I would have got my coffee there every day. The cakes and pastries were fresh and full of flavour and the coffee was some of the best I have had it Vietnam. The staff do not speak a lot of English but this did not create any issues. It was easy to order and pay. Everything they brought out to refill the items in the store looked and smelt amazing. We could tell it was fresh and everything we bought was great!

Reviewed March 28, 2017 via mobile

Great selection of fresh pastry. Not much English spoken but staff very helpful & welcoming. Coffee good as well. Wifi strong.

Reviewed March 27, 2017

When you enter this place you have make sure that you dont get carried away.Picked a bacon roll,bluberry filled bread, and a two egg pastry,toasted ham and cheese and ice coffee all was beautiful.
Try the place

Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

Omg if you like pastries, go to this place!

We loved the infinitief choose of different pastries and coffee!

Just grab a place and pick as many as you fancy and add a nice frappe coffee.

Prices are not too bad but the art pieces are well wordt the extra expences...

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

My first day in HCMC - I went to this place. I had my bread, sweet and the very famous vietnamese coffee.

The staff didnt speak so much of English but that didnt stop them to help their customers out - this is really great.

The bakery itself has a lively vibe! The food is great, Its not that pricey but can be a little over crowded when you order.

Date of visit: January 2017