Silverland Yen Hotel
Blue Diamond Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$44
US$41
  • Breakfast included
Sanouva Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$47
US$43
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$109
Nikko Hotels
New World Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$175
US$120
  • Pool
Windsor Plaza Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$89
US$69
Agoda.com
Grand Hotel Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$143
US$106
US$98
US$89
Agoda.com
Saigon View Residences(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$50
US$39
Agoda.com
Villa Song Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$189
US$185
Sherwood Residence(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$153
US$147
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrooftop poolbreakfast and afternoon teastreet food marketgreat locationmusicians playingben thanh marketsauna and steam roomfront office managerhigh tealovely hotelthe main tourist attractionseasy walking distancerecommend this hotelexcellent breakfasttop floorbigger roomsmall pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel is perfectly located close to the tourist attractions and Benthanh Food Market which offered. Staff extremely friendly and offer an amazing service.
The breakfast was fantastic, and the hotel also offer afternoon tea and snacks which was a nice touch.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Ngoc P, Front Office Manager at Silverland Yen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear SaafLandan,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel!

Thank you for sharing such a terrific feedback about us to others on TripAdvisor.

I am so happy to know how much you enjoyed your stay and have your high recognition of our qualified services whilst travelling to Ho Chi Minh. Your feedback lets me know how truly we make a unique difference for our valued guests. I will definitely share your compliments to our staff to motivate them to keep moving forward.

I do hope that we will have another chance to bring you another fantastic stay if you travel back to Ho Chi Minh City.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This place is a little haven in the busy city. It's got a magnificent rooftop swimming pool and bar, the bathrooms have bathtubs (or at least the room I stayed in had one) and the best bit is the afternoon tea, which is accompanied by incredibly talented musicians who play wonderful music using various different instruments. It's within walking distance to a lot of places and has the famous indoor market within five minutes from the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Sara N

Dear Sara N,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel!

Thank you for such a detailed review about your recent stay at our hotel.

I am glad to know that we met your expectation, and you were impressed with our hotel facilities and services. We are always committed to providing the highest quality of service and accommodation to each and every one of our guests. I will make sure that your compliments will be shared among our team to motivate them to work hard and harder.

I do hope that we will have another chance to welcome you back to our hotel in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need further assistance.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel was located away from the hustle of the Malaysian St but still only 5mins away from Ben Thành market. Staff are friendly and helpful. Was really surprised that we were ushered to our room for check-in even though we arrived earlier. Amazing afternoon tea with live music!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear juls_din,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel!

Learning that you were impressed by the genuine care delivered by our hospitable staff is the biggest motivation for our hotel team to keep up with delivering outstanding services to our guests. I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed every service in the hotel. I will definitely pass your comments to all of our staff who are more than happy to delight your future stays with us.

I am really looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

As there are thousands of hotels in HCMC, we were quite happy with this one.
The staff was always helpful and honest ( I had a small portfolio returned to me with some money, left outside the safe . Strange that it was only on checkout that they presented it to me. I had asked only then if it was found!). Otherwise, all was fine. The rooms were comfortable, huge bed, spacious bathroom with storage space. With a 3 day booking, we were picked up at the airport for free. (Mind you that a taxi is quite reasonable).
The breakfast was amazing, one of the best we’ve ever had and we have traveled widely. The choices were vast and a small booklet on the table proposed special dishes like 2 kinds of Vietnamese pancakes which are quite unique.
The small rooftop pool and bar were a welcoming getaway with a nice view.
The location was perfect, close to many sights to experience. Even Western sized good clothing stores were next door.
All in all, we had a lovely time and will definitely stay here again on our next trip.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Jocaloda,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel!

It's kind of you to leave your comment on Trip Advisor about your latest experience at our hotel. I am also very happy that everything was above your expectation. At Silverland Yen, we always deliver highest standard to our valued guests, so your feedback is the best motivation for us to know what to do next.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you plan to visit Ho Chi Minh City.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was one of nicest hotels we stayed in. Lovely spacious and quiet room Location was perfect for shopping and sightseeing. It was extremely easy to walk to most sights. Breakfast great and high tea in afternoon a real treat

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear suzetter2016,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel!

Thank you for such a positive review about your latest experience about us on TripAdvisor.

I'm really happy that our hotel was the best place for you to explore Ho Chi Minh City, and your stay was nice and memorable. I appreciate your beautiful words regarding our roof-top area and our staff performance.

I hope we will have another chance to bring you another fantastic stay in the near future. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you plan to be back to Ho Chi Minh City.

Yours sincerely,