We spent 3 nights at Liberty Central back in April during holidays. Overall we were pleased with our stay and would recommend this hotel especially for its location next to Ben Thanh Market and most tourist attractions in Ho Chi Minh.
The hotel is more designed for Business but also nicely accomodates for people in holidays.
What we liked:
- Rooms were clean with a very comfy bed, TV with large choices of TV channels and internet working (although not fast).
- Breakfast was buffet style with various choices, including some local food (pho...).
- the staff was very helpful and responsive in any request, with a good spoken english so It was easy to communicate.
- we liked the Foreign Exchange counter within the hotel with competitive rates compared to the street and with no comission taken. You could change many currencies including Swiss franc, Hong Kong Dollars...
Room for improvement:
- There is an outdoor swimming pool on top the building, which was very nice. However they should filter and clean the water more frequently, we found out It was a bit dirty in some places.
- Price for a regular room is around 100 USD. You pay for the location and service which are both good but few things in the hotel could be improved further to make It a better value for money.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included