See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 1, 2015

This hotel was fine. Great location near attractions like Ben Thanh Markets, war museum and palace. Adequate size. Freindly, helpful staff. Breakfast was good with reasonable selection. Free same-day laundry service was great. On the down-side the hotel and rooms are very dated and the bed was not very comfortable but passable.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Trish N
Reviewed March 7, 2015 via mobile

Clean.
Quiet.
100m from the Ben Thanh Markets, lot's of great food in the neighbouring streets, 15min walk to bar areas, but some nice local ones too.
A little rough around the edges, but nothing at all inconvenient.
Also, it has free laundry.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank Mikedwashere
Reviewed December 20, 2014

I never actually stayed at this hotel, but I stayed at one on the same block on Ly Tu Trong street where the price for laundry was ridiculous as they charged for every single item.

So I went across the street to AVA Hotel instead to do my laundry there, and it was perfect. I handed in my laundry in the morning and got it back the same afternoon, all folded and smelling wonderful.

AVA hotel charged 25.000 VND (about 1 EUR, or slightly more than 1 USD) per kilo, not per item. As a comparison, my hotel charged 15.000 for one pair of socks or 45.000 for a single T-shirt, so AVA Hotel is very good value for your money.

The staff was very nice and it seems like a good hotel too. The location is very good.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
6  Thank Nick O
Reviewed December 3, 2014

This was my 2nd time at the Ava Saigon 3 hotel, and I will return in The staff were very helpful with good communication skills. The hotel and my room were both very clean. The location is good. The prices are very reasonable. The breakfast is pretty much standard but still very good. Free international calls Free washing I would recommend the Ava Saigon 3 hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank peter m
Reviewed November 30, 2014

A great budget hotel in a great location. The Ben Thanh market is a couple of minutes down the road. Other attractions are all quite close. The staff are very friendly and very accommodating. They helped us with booking tours and for our onward journey.
They have a free laundry service which allows you to have a top and a lower item of clothing cleaned every day. This helped us tremendous.
Breakfast was very good and can be taken in their small dining room in the reception or in your room.
The rooms were clean, but our room had no window which is a shame, but as we were hardly in the room didn't bother us to much. Great value for money.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank bryan61
Ava S, Owner at AVA Saigon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2014

Thank you so much for taking time to write review for AVA Saigon Hotel.
Your truth words make my staff be happy and it is very useful for other traveler.
Hope see you in AVA Saigon Hotel again.
Trang Trinh