See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 19, 2015

After contacting the hotel directly by email, they helped arrange my transfers between the airport and hotel. The rides themselves were uneventful (i.e. no attempted scams by anyone!)

Hotel staff were courteous and helpful with our luggage. Those who marvel at the narrow buildings of Vietnam will be pleased to know that there is a lift in this hotel, albeit a small one (max. 4-5 pax!). Hotel staff helped bring our luggage to the room as it could not accommodate us and luggage at the same time. Although the hotel is starting to show its age, the room was clean.

Amenities of note: in-room safe, mini kettle, free wifi (signal strength may not be to everyone's liking, or perhaps that's because there's 3 of us using it at the same time!). A sign in the lobby says free calls to land lines in a number of countries, but I didn't find out more... A personal computer is provided for guest use in the lobby.

There is limited free laundry, but since we arrived at 2.30 pm and would leave at 5.30 am the next day, there was not enough time for us to enjoy this benefit. It seems ironing is included, for I saw a woman ironing someone's shirt in the back room. Breakfast is served between 7 am and 10 am, and again we did not get to enjoy this. They would give you a 1-page menu (which unfortunately I didn't read) the evening before, and you order accordingly.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank DaddyistheBest
Reviewed October 27, 2015

Nice service from the staff. When we arrived, our room was not ready yet, then we got upgraded room for free till the previous room ready. the best thing was the free laundry for 1 pair each person. Will definitely come again

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank mohdzahid2015
Reviewed September 9, 2015

The hotel is old, and the rooms are in desperate need of updates. There were also a lot of ants. But it was clean and a perfectly fine base for one person. The staff is really excellent, and the location is fantastic. If I stay here again it would be for those two things; however, I'd get a room with a window as my room didn't have one and I felt too closed-in, like I was sleeping in a cave.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank Cheelicious
Reviewed September 5, 2015 via mobile

No not expect 5 Star but the staff are very friendly and helpful. The owner assisted is with arranging transport to the tunnels. The staffs English is very good and nothing was to much. I will stay there in the future not problems. Nice and central to so many great things in the city.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Damien S
Reviewed August 12, 2015

Pros: 1. Walking distance to Ben Tanh market (5 minutes)
2. Friendly and helpful staff
3. Free laundry (1 pair of clothes per person)
4. You can book tours from the receptionist
5. Good halal restaurant next to the hotel
6. A convenient store just across the street
Cons: 1. Basic and old hotel

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family