All reviews free breakfast bed dorm noodles small alley enjoyed my stay bui vien hot water location is great nice breakfast nice stay backpacker area stayed here for nights wifi street tours computers lobby
Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

There is nothing good I can say about this hostel, except that the location is good. But almost all accommodation is in this area so it's not special. There was mold on the walls in my room. My bed sheets were stained, one of them looked like blood. They changed the sheets, but they still didn't look clean. The bathroom was tiny, flooded when you took a shower, and was very dirty. Do NOT give them your laundry!! not only is it overpriced they lost THREE of my items, and then acted like it was my own fault. The rest of my clothes were wrinkled and shrunken. Never had such a bad experience with laundry service. Breakfast wasn't great either. Chu Chi tour is over priced. As I said: There are many hostels in the area, choose another one

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Michelle R
Reviewed July 28, 2017

Pretty much everything you want from a hostel - Super clean, Orginsied, Free breakfast, amazing staff who really go the extra mile to help you out.. Hostel computers (such a treat for those with broken phones!) perfect wifi (on every level) Free breakfast & tea/coffee/bananas! .. Location is perfect! Loads of cheap eats RIGHT at the door as well as main pub street at the end of the ally. Couldnt ask for a more perfectly placed hostel. Also seemed to attract really respectful and nice/normal travelers . Well maintained rooms with ensuite bathrooms . Comfortable beds . Felt right at home here, (Did i mention how awesome the team is? x1000 Thanks for everything guys)

2  Thank EllaR493
Reviewed July 25, 2017

The hostel's in the noisy backpacker area and still is more or less quiet. Free breakfast,tea,coffee and bananas, you can not expect too much. The room's clean. Free wifi and computer in the lobby.
Staff's very helpful and friendly, was kind enough to guide me.

Room tip: very clean, have AC
Reviewed July 18, 2017

I stayed here for 2 nights by myself and had very good stay here thanks to staff members at thí hostel. they are very friendly and helpful, always wiling to help us. Coffee served every morning with nice breakfast was fantastic. Even I asked for another cup of coffee, they smiled and gave me more. Overall, I strongly recommend to stay here! Lovely staff members will surely welcome you!

Room tip: very good location and staffs and breakfast!
Reviewed July 18, 2017

This hostel has a very good location...easy to reach from the airport for just 20.000 dong.
The staff there is really nice and help with every enquire you might have.
Rooms are very clean and there is free breakfast!