All reviews free breakfast single room giving directions air con noodles small alley bui vien tea coffee location is great hot water stayed here for nights banh mi dorm backpackers computers street tours
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

The location of the hostel is great (once you can find it) not too far from the main backpackers street but also far away enough for a peaceful nights sleep.

The four bed dorm was a little cramped but the bunk beds were big with lamps and sockets next to each bed and an ensuite.

Breakfast wasn't great but the unlimited bananas and choice of an iced coffee were fab!

Thanks to the friendly staff too ☺️

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

The receptionists are very helpful and friendly. The hostel is near party area that I can go drinking every night. It includes free tea, cf, banana and breakfast also. I have booked a tour to Me kong as well. That was so exciting. I recommend to stay here because it's absolutely clean and tidy.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 nights in a single room on the 3rd floor. Room is very small and so cramped up. With 2-3 dollars more you could get bigger room in the same/even better loc (I stayed at 3 hotels before staying here. All around 2-3 bucks more expensive but a lot better.) The aircon was leaking so badly I had to turn it on and off to stop the leaking. The hostel is located in a small alley which leads to Bui Vien on the right and Pham Ngu Lao on the left. It's quite a hassle to go to the main road since the alley is so small and there are quite many bikes taking this road as a shortcut. When it's raining, it's even worse experience. The free breakfast has 2 options: bread (with various toppings) and noodles (with egg or veggies and sausage). The bread is still understandable (bahn mi bread with butter and fruit jam/egg/cheese), but the noodles... They only put an instant noodle and pour hot water on it and serve it to you (so... what???). Definitely not what I expected. The girls there are amazing, always very helpful. But the night staff, the guy one, wasn't very friendly and always seem like he's disinterested. One thing that annoyed me tho, they rushed me on my check-out time. They knocked on my door at 11:50 AM and it's fine. But then on around 12:05 PM they did it again. I've been to so many hotels during my travel and I always check out late, and that never happened. So that's annoying. The only thing that I appreciate about this place is the girls and the free-flow tea/coffee/bananas 24/7. Loc not so much—most budget accommodations are located in this area so it's not a plus.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 8, 2017

Great staff, good aircon,good wifi .. Staff was very helpful and friendly. This is a good spot - right at pham ngu lao and away from the party scene. Good for a quiet stay! I would recommend this to anyone.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 23, 2017

Center of the party/backpackers area, free walking tours and other events almost every day! Highly recommended to stay here, the dorms all have AC, and kitchen is equipped with everything you coud want to cook, free tea and cofee, and bananas all day.

Room Tip: Check out rooftop for nice place to sit
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo