1,910 results
All reviewsrooftop poolben thanh marketsilver suitegreat locationfree afternoon teastreet food markethigh teano windowtour desknight marketegg stationwithin walking distanceexecutive roomwar remnants museummain marketcentral locationreunification palace
Reviewed July 12, 2018

We stayed for several days in June starting our Vietnam Tour. The hotel's location is perfect, a block from the Binh Tay Market in a centric busy street in an area full of commerce. The hotel's facilities are excellent, staff very cordial and helpful though with limited English (reception people were fluent). The restaurant and breakfast were very good (we ate mostly there). There is a nice swimming pool at the top with a panoramic view of the city. I do recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Phuong L, Director of Rooms at Grand Silverland Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Dear Eduprat,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Looking forward to welcoming you back here in the near future.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

Location was great. Good for having High Tea being included. However, was disappointed with the High Tea of very limited food. They have excluded the fruits section, after shopping around 1st half of the day in warm weather, it would be great for having some cool fruits for refreshment. Surprisingly they even control the food portion, as such the salad, have been placed in small sauce-plate and when you go for more serving, you will receive a weird look from them. Perhaps, for healthy food like vegetable/salad, for some guest can be a vegetarian, setting free scooping in a bigger bowl for any portion will be pleased. Also, butter/margarine has been excluded too! Hence, have requested some butter for the spreading of my crepe, for that it take them years to bring you and only give you 2 small cubes(sad & tired to ask again). I will still be back in August 2018 just for the location. Hopefully, during my next visit in August 2018, Grand Silverland Hotel & SPA will kindly consider for a better improvement for that.

Room Tip: Another option Silverland Yen Hotel in HCMC.Included Breakfast/High tea complimentary. Depends which shopping area you would visit more.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Phuong L, Director of Rooms at Grand Silverland Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Dear windee111,

Thank you for taking time to comment about you stay. I am happy that you had a good stay finally. Thank you for all of your contribution in our Hi-tea service and I am sorry for the lack of experiences in handling guest satisfaction of my team. I am sure that this would be used in our service training class.

I am happy that you are coming back to Saigon in August and we maybe your destination in this area. However, if it is just about the location, I believe that this area offers lots of hotel that meet your expectation. Stay and enjoy the differences. Take care!

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

This hotel has it all: pool, bar, spa and a wonderful staff who go above and beyond.

My friend and I stayed for one night before starting our two week tour and we just loved it!

We used the airport pick-up ($25USD) which made our arrival much smoother. We were pleasantly surprised to find out our room was ready when we arrived, as we arrived around 11am.

A lovely afternoon tea and buffet breakfast was included in our booking.

To really get into the vacation spirit we booked a massage at the spa and it was one of the best massages I've ever had.

Wish my tour had booked us in this hotel. Will definitely be coming back!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Phuong L, Director of Rooms at Grand Silverland Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2018

Dear Willow800,

Thank you very much for giving us a chance to be your starting destination for your trip in Vietnam. I am so glad to hear that you had a both comfortable and enjoyable stay and that you will be returning to the Grand Silverland again. Looking forward to seeing you here soon and please do not hesitate to let me know if there is anything that I could assist you with.

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Excellent location. Great staff, helpful, smiley, polite, ready to serve. Excellent breakfast, with a reasonable variety of dishes. Oue room was not big, but very clean. Great city view from the rooftop swimming pool. Recomended!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Avi Z,

Thank you for choosing the Grand Silverland Hotel for your stay. And thank you so much for your wonderful comment about us. Your kind compliments and your recommendation are highly appreciated. Looking forward to having a chance to see you here so soon.

Reviewed June 28, 2018

The Silverland Hotel was a great place to begin our trip in Vietnam. It was very comfortable. The staff were all very welcoming and they were always smiling. They were very attentive and always on hand when we needed advise or assistance. Breakfast was excellent. Delicious. The range of food was overwhelming - thank you, (my wife tells me a need to diet now). The hotel was a short walk to the markets and many other interesting places. The pre-arranged transport was very punctual and made our few days very easy . We will be back.

Room Tip: Very comfortable -
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Phuong L, Director of Rooms at Grand Silverland Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2018

Dear Sharon W,

Thank you very much for making us so proud with lots of beautiful experiences during your time at the Grand Silverland. We do take honor to be your destination again whenever you would like to visit Ho Chi Minh City again in the near future. Thank you!