Villa Song Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$185
US$144
Rex Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$177
US$109
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$292
US$272
New World Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$141
US$114
  • Pool
Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$129
US$113
US$132
US$78
  • Pool
Duc Vuong Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)(Great Value!)
US$29
  • Breakfast included
Meraki Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)(Great Value!)
US$23
US$18
  • Breakfast included
Windsor Plaza Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$85
US$66
  • Pool
Bich Duyen Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)(Great Value!)
US$22
US$14
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstop floorwithin walking distanceopera housebuffet breakfastwalking streetdeluxe roomnotre dame cathedralmekong deltacitysaigondistricttours
Reviewed May 6, 2018

Stop for a minute before you book this hotel, believe me you have so many options in HCM, don't let them deceive you with the "location" the location is noisy and not the best in HCM.

This hotel has the worst customer services I have ever experienced from the minute we walked in the lobby. We travel all around the world and this is just the bottom of the hole. The first problem was when they asked us to keep our passports and when we refused they said either you give us your passports or we will charge the whole amount for your stay right there, it felt like a hostage situation, never before I had to give my passport to a lobby staff who I don't even know who this person is, this should be an illegal procedure.

The lobby is unwelcome with old cheap furniture, the elevators are small and they feel that are about to collapse. The hallways are dark and old dirty carpet, the rooms are small and cheap furniture, windows don't work beside they haven't been clean for many years. The bathroom has been cheaply remodeled and have NO HOT WATER in the shower or sink. The noise in the street is so bad and with bad windows you have no chance to sleep here.

Very sad breakfast in a dark room, the food is cold and very little options.

So after a very long and noisy night we woke up and told them that we were leaving right away even before check out time(12:00) but they insisted that we would have to pay the second night as well, even though Booking.com sent us a confirmation for the payment of the one night that we stayed.

We asked to talk to the manager, an as expected she was rude and unapologetic and just concern about their own policies

If you don’t have t basic services in a hotel like hot water, quiet and clean rooms, without the threatening attitude from your staff then sorry to tell you but you have no business to be in the hospitality industry, you should be embarrassed to advertise to be a 4 star hotel, when you barely are a “hotel”.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarla T
Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

The location is very good for my son and my mom nexus it is opposite to Nguyên Huê warning street and shopping area. We walked for all of our activities.
The room has normal size and facility quite clean. The Breakfast was so so anh they arranged not very consistently. The check in and check out were not smoothly because they did not accept card at check in but no little Vietnamese notes for the change at check out.
We will try another hotel next time.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2018

The Hotel is OK - typical 3 star with good sized rooms.
The big problem is the noise. The hotel - along with two others - is located opposite a large public space where people gather in the evenings.
The noise from people enjoying themselves in this area is just about acceptable - it quietens around midnight.
What ruined my stay was the cacophany at around 06.00, with loudspeakers at full volume blasting out music and inane screams from an MC. This occurred on both mornings.I am not sure if this is a regular feature, or I was just unlucky.
But I will never stay here again, or in any of the other hotels overlooking the public space.
It is sad - not the hotels fault, but two nights of limited sleep have left me wanting to get away.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back might be quieter
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 11, 2018

Really good location, able to walk to all the main central sights very easily, pedestrianised road in front at night. But very dated, just felt dingy, we only stayed 1 night and we were pleased we were moving on

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2018

We checked into Oscar Saigon Hotel for three days around 1430 on 19th January 2018 after arriving from Hue. There was a bouquet of flowers at the reception that warmed my heart. The reception was quick, well-mannered and attentive. Since we had booked the rooms earlier the rooms had already been allocated. My room was on the 8th floor. The outside view of course is what you would expect from a hotel situated at the centre of the city. Being on the 8th floor, I believe, reduced the noise considerably.
The rooms were clean and reasonably spacious. Bedding and towels were spotless. The bathroom too was sparkling. There was free Wi-Fi, fridge, kettle, hair dryer, tv, a safe and all that you would expect from a 4 star hotel.
The hotel has a jewellery shop. It is also equipped with a fitness centre. It is centrally situated with a major market only 10 minutes away. The Notre-Dame Cathedral as well as the famous old post office is within easy walking distance. There are many restaurants around, Chinese, Vietnamese and even Indian.
On the evening of Saturday 20th January, there was a lot of merriment at the square in front of the hotel with people dancing and enjoying themselves. I was worried that we would not be able to sleep due to the outside noise. However at 2300 hours it became absolutely quiet. When I got up in the night however, I could hear cleaners at work presumably cleaning up the mess left behind by the joyous crowd!
The breakfast was good with Chinese, Vietnamese and western dishes. The service was in buffet style. There were many varieties of fruits, oranges, bananas, pineapple, passion fruit, etc. We did not have dinner at the hotel as we preferred to go out for dinner.
We enjoyed our stay in the comfortable beds provided.

Room Tip: Room in the upper floors to reduce noise from the street below
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends