Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$113
Windsor Plaza Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$90
US$71
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$272
New World Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$141
US$114
  • Pool
Rex Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$157
US$119
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Villa Song Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$185
US$131
US$125
US$70
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Duc Vuong Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)(Great Value!)
US$25
  • Breakfast included
Meraki Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)(Great Value!)
US$21
US$16
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$19/night.

Bich Duyen Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)(Great Value!)
US$16
US$14
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$16/night.

All reviewsgreat locationroyal cafeolder hotelswimming poolwalking distancebuffet breakfasttourist spotsopera houserooms are spaciouschecking outhotel staffben thanh marketssmall hotelthe heart of the citysaigonstreetdistrict
Reviewed November 30, 2015

This was the last hotel we stayed at during our trip to Vietnam (out of 6) and it was by far our least favorite. While it is close to many attractions, the restaurants and shopping close by are very expensive. We wish we had stayed at one of the nice boutique hotels in teh backpacker area closer to the nightlife and tasty, cheaper food. The beds were uncomfortable and they only provided 2 small pillows which made for uncomfortable nights. The room was small, but clean. Bathroom was fine. The staff not as helpful and friendly as at other hotels and their lack of english made it difficult to ask questions and communicate. The one plus was that we had laundry done, which was very expensive but it smelled lovely!!

Stayed: November 2015
Reviewed November 26, 2015

I was there in November for 7 nights. It is very well located (downtown, near all attractions). People at the hotel are very charming and they try to do everything is possible to keep you confortable. Since I stayed for several nights, they were with a limousine at the airport waiting for me, and they bring me back to the airport the last day. Breakfast is wonderful: a cook is there for your eggs and other meals!!! very complete breakfast. I had a SUPER DELUXE room (less than 100 U$ per night with breakfast included), very clean, it was perfect for the price.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Marcelo G
Reviewed November 23, 2015 via mobile

In the heart of the city and few steps from Ho Chi Minh Square. Warm welcome, nice ambience, excellent breakfast buffet, good swimming pool adjacent to sauna and spa. Big rooms with a nice view. I like the place a lot and strongly recommend this hotel. Thank you for all nice staff I met.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 8, 2015

"A pleasant holiday ruined by this hotels racial discrimination" - On our recent holiday in Vietnam everything was going wonderfully well until my partner was accused of being a prostitute because I am European and she is Filipina. They automatically assumed I must have paid for her company and stopped us when going to the room at night to ask for our room number to see if they can charge "extra". My friend with his european wife has not been stopped. If you're looking for a hotel that treats its guests this way and barely apologises despite the damage it did to my partner, then look no further. There is no excuse for this behaviour and this hotel is a poor representation of an otherwise wonderful country. It's sad to see that they in fact discriminate their own people.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Reinhard_9876754
Reviewed October 7, 2015 via mobile

Excellent hotel. The staff made me feel like celebrity from the minute l got out of the taxi when l arrived till the minute l got in the taxi for the airport. The room was spacious for solo traveller. Location was extremely convenient, walking distance to all tourist locations in central area. Good thing the hotel has a pool, cause I made good use of it. Thank you to all staff at Royal Hotel Saigon formerly known as KIMDO.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo