All reviews shower area mini bar district city vietnam laundry
Reviewed May 5, 2018

Room: Single King sized bed, TV, WIfi, shower area (which is glass covered), mini bar.
Location: Located in District 1, this hotel is accessible to most of the important attractions of the city.
Other notable points:
Breakfast is complimentary and excellent
Room is a bit small and best suited for 1-2 people.
Mini bar is chargeable unless you opt for a Premium room
2 pieces of laundry is free of cost daily
Room service is very good

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

Nice friendly people here and would recommend this facility to those wanting to be central to the city and surrounding areas of activities. Lots of eateries around and street food was good too. Average restaurant meal is about 130,000 or approx $6 US.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 6, 2017 via mobile

The location of this hotel is great - good walking distance to the market and the war museum. There isn't really much else positive about the hotel. The rooms are tiny and not the cleanest. The bathroom is separated by a screen making the room feel even smaller. The staff are really unhelpful and the breakfast is really basic. One morning we went up to have breakfast and ended up walking out as we sat for 20 minutes without being approached by any staff member! Plenty of other hotels nearby so I wouldn't recommend

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed January 4, 2017

When I first booked this Hotel, I was offered a Queen Size Bed for 2 persons. But much to my surprise, the bed was hardly a or smaller than a Queen Size.
Upon checking in, I was told that I needed to pay 145,455 Dongs per night for the 2nd person as Room charge. Which works out to be 436,365 Dongs for the whole stay.
The Hotel location was quite strategic........at walking distance, F & B were abundance.
Quite easily to get Cab service here. Overall, the Hotel Staffs were quite pleasant & helpful.

Room tip: Ensure that the Bed Size you wish for is offered
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed January 3, 2017

Stayed for three weeks for my stay in Ho Chi Minh City, The staff very friendly and went out of their way for my requests. They have a nice top floor dinning area for breakfast and lunch, I had purchased local fruit and the staff was very good about serving the fruit clean and cut. Limited morning menu but the taste was great. I would stay here again any time I am back in HCMC! Rooms are clean and smell fresh. All the public areas were top notch. I can not believe the marble in the entrance hall! I wish I had that in my home! AAAA++++ all the way

Room tip: Top floor are taller rooms
Date of stay: October 2016