“Just what I needed”

Ranked #148 of 4,241 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Vietnamese, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: British, Vegetarian and Vietnamese food. Bangers 'n' mash, Full English breakfast, Sunday roast, fish 'n' chips. All the favourite GB food is also served vegetarian style. Veggie bangers 'n' mash, veggie Sunday roast, ETC. Plenty of secondhand books to buy or browse through. Tons of board games to play. For example Scrabble, chess, Cluedo, Settlers of Catan, Trivial Pursuit. The list goes on! Hard to find us? Lookout for Albatross Travel. Same building as them.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Just finished an amazing late breakfast here. The sausage and back bacon pictured are both veggie and were outstanding -- and same goes for the coffee. Really great chill vibe here with plenty of good books and board games. Tons of great vegan and vegetarian options here at very reasonable prices. Food is British/American comfort food and Vietnamese as well.

1  Thank Jacob S

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Thanks for a wonderful meal yet again today. The cottage pie was amazing! My friends had a full English and he said it was really good too!

I loved the fact they served Yorkshire Tea- my favourite tea (I’m from Yorkshire so I guess it is a given) and they have a bunch of games etc which I’ve always found to be a good touch to a restaurant / bar if your with a group of friends!

We will definitely visit again, likely tomorrow - for breakfast!

1  Thank Sarah D
Reviewed March 29, 2018

Even though the Vietnamese local foods are spectacular, once or twice on your trip you may want a bite of western food. This is where you go! Set in an upbeat tourist pocket, graze the large menu of tasty western meals from across the globe. I tried the gourmet steak burger with chips then tucked in a tasty apple crumble with custard, too. Yum! There's a trendy selection of books for a quiet read, or boardgames to play with friends, or it's a lovely spot to just watch street-watch. My portion size here was great, the setting retro and the service friendly. I'D DROP IN AGAIN FOR SURE!

2  Thank David W
Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

We had a super simple breakfast of soft-boiled eggs and toast, but it was such a welcoming change and it tasted good! A big, fresh fruit salad to go with it. I think it's fantastic that there is a place with such a wide variety of vegan dishes.

1  Thank 1stNipo
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Had some lovely vegan food here and Kieron was great to chat with and helped us out with our food choice! The burgers are amazing! Though a couple extra chips couldn’t hurt ;)

1  Thank LouMar20