1,182 results
All reviews high tea rooftop bar ben thanh market executive room stayed here for nights other hotels reception staff no window walking distance rooms are clean excellent hotel breakfast was excellent the location is perfect tourist attractions war museum pho vietnam
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

A nice hotel. It is clean and has pleasant room furnishings (bed, bathroom etc). We got the room with no window and this was totally fine, except that you couldn’t tell what the weather was like outside! The staff are helpful with getting taxis, umbrellas etc. The breakfast is great and the chicken phô is particularly tasty, I’d highly recommend this. Only downside is that it is at a super busy intersection. So if we wanted to go somewhere we often had to cross it which means taking your life in your hands. The pool area is quite small with limited sun beds near the pool, but it is still nice to cool off in. Overall, a pleasant stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Alagon Hotel M, Manager at Alagon Saigon Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor about your most recent stay with us at Alagon Saigon hotel.
I am delighted to see you found our staff service to impeccable as we do pride ourselves on delivering a memorable guest experience along with friendly and courteous service.

I am looking forward to welcoming you again should your travels bring you back to Saigon.

Reviewed July 6, 2018

I have recently reviewed this property & commented on how good the bar man Vince was letting us know about the local culture & recommending places to eat and was so friendly to our group of 8. I forgot to mention on check out we met staff member Ben for the 1st time who on talking to had lived in Melbourne in a place called Springvale where I was born & new lots about the area and we told him of lots of changes that had happened since he had been back in Vietnam. He was so nice to deal with & we wished we had of met him earlier in our stay. Thanks Ben for making check out easy

Room Tip: We were on 7th floor nice & quiet room had all that we needed. Comfy king bed & large shower - very clean
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Clean and nice room. Excellent location near the city council and opera house. Not as chaotic and busy as backpackers district. Looks like it was in the middle of a more upscale part of district 1. I prefer this part over the backpackers district where I stayed as well. Breakfast is basic but sufficient.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed July 4, 2018

Our first time to stay here... We made sure our hotel was near Ben Thanh Market. It was not too near but eventually it turned out to be even better. It was actually across New World Hotel and had a lot of ineresting shops, bars and restaurants all around it. The pool and view deck/ bar on the top floor was really a great place to unwind before or after dinner. Our rooms were spacious and efficiently made up everyday. It may take awhile but I would most likely stay here again when we go back.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms at higher floors
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed June 28, 2018

Location is good. Staff were simply great. The concierge/doorman named Bill was simply fantastic. My friend went to the airport from the hotel on her own and was cheated by the Vinasun company, and asked me to check with the hotel. Bill went out of his way to be helpful, calling the taxi company a few times and getting in touch with the driver concerned to come to our hotel to return the extra money he took. What great work!

Options for Breakfast could have contained more local elements. Plus, there are two entrances on different roads, to this hotel. When you are calling Grab, please make sure you are at the correct entrance/address. And, becareful with the Vinasun taxis! Even though the Vinasun has a good reputation generally but there are black sheeps.

Room Tip: Choose one facing the back of the hotel. The main road at the front is noisy.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Alagon Hotel M, Manager at Alagon Saigon Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I do hope you have another opportunity soon to come and visit us again soon.