Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great Suits!!!!

Made me a fantastic, beautiful suit in a day and a half. Incredible service, great staff. Highly... read more

Reviewed October 3, 2022
116harperz
via mobile
Nice and professional service

I was walking in Saigon when I passed this shop by coincidence. I remembered a friend of mine had... read more

Reviewed August 1, 2022
Korichenevi

Recommended experiences in and around Ho Chi Minh City
from US$17.79
from US$24.79
from US$9.24
from US$19.00
More Info
All reviews measurements fabric shop vietnam saigon
Selected filters
Reviewed November 23, 2019

Was in HCMC for a short trip and walked past Viet Thanh Silk. The ladies at the shop were patient and friendly with my enquiries. Decided to make a suit + a pant as the fabrics shown felt good. They took my measurement around noon time and asked me to come back at 8pm to test for fittings. Impressed with the turnaround time. Got my suit on next day's evening. Suit and pants had perfect fit. Fast and excellent craftmanship!! Will come back for more!

Reviewed November 17, 2019

A very happy customer who bought a dark navy 3 piece suit, 4 shirts, a black tuxedo, and a double breasted charcoal suit.

Their tailors are very talented and the level of craftsmanship of their work is outstanding.

Customer service was A+. They were very knowledgeable about fit and materials, and overall I had a very enjoyable experience.

I recently received an order via overseas mail which was posted to my address because they had my measurements on record, and it fit exceptionally well. I would definitely order or travel back to this store to get more garments made in future.

Nothing but quality and great pricing.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed November 17, 2019 via mobile

I asked for a replica of a designer silk dress I found online and I am so pleased with the result! It is exactly like the dress I asked for but much cheaper and fits me perfectly! The material is Korean silk and is incredibly soft and clearly excellent quality fabric.

The ladies in the shop are so friendly and professional, they took my measurements and within 2 days the dress was ready. I was so impressed as this is a complex design and very bespoke to me.

I would highly recommend Viet Thanh Silk to anyone looking for high quality custom made clothing! They had so many fabrics and colours to choose from you could practically ask for anything you like!

Reviewed November 11, 2019 via mobile

The best service and quality I’ve had on a suit. Amazing shop who’s customer service is 10/10.

The suit was made with great care and is a great fit.

Reviewed October 25, 2019 via mobile

I got a full suit and my wife got a dress made, all within 36 hours. The ladies in the shop are sweet, generous and amazing at what they do. I could not be happier with my suit and my wife is thrilled with her dress. They got everything done on time and it looks incredible. Great location, the sweetest people and great quality. Thank you!

Date of experience: October 2019