1,204 results
All reviews bui vien street noisy at night sister hotel small room airport pickup hotel is located budget hotel street noise no window nice breakfast top floor restaurants and bars pho baguette vietnam saigon phi
Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

This place is the best hotel in ho chi Minh. Right in the heart of great bars, music and shopping,markets and cafés. I took taxi ride back from market at night and then left my backpack in the taxi, and forgot to take taxi number down. But the staff at Beautiful Saigon hotel were the the best ever rang taxi head office many times to try to get my backpack back. In the end they call police for me and procedure to go to many lengths for me. It all turned out good as Tam the night Reception and Duc the Bell man went above and beyond their duties for me and l got my backpack back. Without these two great young men l would have lost everything. So l can't recommend this hotel enough. I will certainly tell everyone about Tam and Duc at beautiful Saigon hotel.

Stayed: March 2018
3  Thank joyfinale7
Beautiful Saigo... G, Front Office Manager at Beautiful Saigon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Dear joyfinale7,
Thank you for choosing the Beautiful Saigon Hotel and sharing your review. It was an enormous pleasure to have you staying with us.
We are so happy to know how much you enjoyed your stay experience, especially the service we delivered. Our property and passionate colleagues are working hard everyday to earn guests’ praises like yours and I will share your kind words to them. Thank you for your recommendations to other travellers in regards to our hotel, amazing location
We’re looking forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for the second time, this time around with a small group of 6. The facilities are adequate for the reasonable price you pay. The staff is warm, kind, friendly and helpful, especially Mia, Julie. They were excellent!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank SokaMthembu

Dear SokaMthembu,
Thank you for your continuous support and loyalty our Beautiful Saigon Hotel. We aprreciate your review and compliments about your recent stay at Beautiful Saigon Hotel.
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our hotel room and the service of our staff. Our partner will be honored by your compliments about the fantastic customer service you received,
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Very excellent help , julie , tam , duc phat , nhan , well done
, a credit to beautiful Saigon hotel Julie very helpful with further bookings , Duc excellent bellboy ,
Very clean room Nhan
I'll be back ,
Steve

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank Steve R
Beautiful Saigo... G, Front Office Manager at Beautiful Saigon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Dear Steve R,
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope to welcome you again to our Beautiful Saigon Boutique Hotel.

Best Regards

Reviewed March 17, 2018

I was on my own and wanted a reasonably priced hotel close enough for me to walk if wanted to Saigon attractions. From the time I arrived the staff were friendly, helpful and cheerful. I must make special mention of Nhan who cleaned my room so obligingly and Phi, the doorman who was a real help with me getting around and arranging transport and bookings, Also Julie and Tam were great.
My room was small, but had a window, and was perfectly adequate. It's a hotel for those on a budget so one can't expect 5 star luxury but it ticks all the boxes of cleanliness, friendliness, location and cost. There's the added bonus of the free use of a pool only a minute's stroll away. Breakfast included was a bonus.

Room Tip: Ask for a window room.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Robin H
Beautiful Saigo... G, Guest Relations Manager at Beautiful Saigon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

Dear Robin H,
Thank you for choosing Beautiful Saigon Hotel among the many choices in Ho Chi Minh city.
We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us so much. Our staff will be honored by your compliments about the fantastic customer service you received, amazing location, nice & clean room in the midst of the nightlife area.
We hope to welcome you back very soon on your next visit to Saigon.

Reviewed March 16, 2018

I had the good fortune of locating a great little place in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City – a vibrant, exciting area full of character and history; in a street that was a perfect location and with marvellous staff, including Julie, Tam, Phi, Nhan & Duc and if I like a place, I have to say …’I’ll be back’. The Hotel and the room was a joy to experience for my stay in this remarkable city and the buzz and excitement in the streets was great to experience. And my thanks to Julie for help and understanding with the delays that occurred in my arrival. If I had the good fortune in finding this place I am happy to share it with those who would like to make it a home away from home as well. But please say hello to my dear friends above…

Room Tip: The hotel is quiet - but hey, this is Saigon; there's buzz and excitement in the streets and the quiet creeps in in the late hours.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Voxopus

Dear Voxopus,
Thank you for your great review regarding your stay with us.
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our hotel room and the service of our staff. We are very happy to know that we made you feel our atmosphere like your home.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.