Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$69
eDreamsUS$69
PricelineUS$69
ZenHotels.comUS$91
2,997 results
All reviews the executive lounge rooftop pool great location sky bar walking distance ben thanh market central saigon opera house excellent hotel an upgrade breakfast buffet stayed here for nights war remnants museum pho floor vietnam district
Selected filters
Reviewed May 19, 2021 via mobile

I was lucky enough to start staying at Liberty Central Saigon Citypoint earlier this year, and I found the services beyond the normal, highly exceptional. I should mention Ms. Hien and Mr. Qúy at the front desk, as well as Robert Falls the manager, who all took excellent care of me during my stay. I don’t know if this is technically a five-star hotel, but they definitely provide five star service. Highest marks.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank robertsY8803CY
Hotel Liberty Central Saigon Citypoint, Tổng giám đốc at Liberty Central Saigon Citypoint Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2021

Dear robertsY8803CY,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your review.
We are very delighted that you had a great time at Liberty Central Saigon Citypoint hotel.
We wish to welcome you back to our hotel again and I will pass on your kind words to our staff members.
Again, thank you very much and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed April 23, 2021 via mobile

Love the friendly attentive service and hotel ambience. Great rooftop pool and bar with stunning views. Fantastic location, close to everything.

Great for short term or long term stay.

Family friendly and nicely appointed rooms and suites.

Highly recommended!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Bws64
Hotel Liberty Central Saigon Citypoint, Tổng giám đốc at Liberty Central Saigon Citypoint Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2021

Dear Bws64,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review.
We are glad that you liked our services and you were satisfied by our level of care and attention. Our staff will be pleased to learn of your compliments .
Again thank you so much for your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Your sincerely,

Reviewed March 23, 2021 via mobile

I took two rooms for family - this is my second stay here and I am re- reviewing simply to say that the place is now just excellent !! - the location always was great but what is even better is the level of service , the genuine kind help from staff from the front desk, to the restaurant, the cleaners - and the GM - Robert clearly has this property well under his watchful eye and positive influence - even if you don’t stay there you can go try the seafood buffet deals on the 3rd floor and well, the food is fabulous too- special mention to Ms. Mai Xuan Thai - restaurant captain she is just incredible x I will be back in a week and more x

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank gavinmg
Hotel Liberty Central Saigon Citypoint, Tổng giám đốc at Liberty Central Saigon Citypoint Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2021

Dear gavinmg,

It always gives our staff pleasure to provide our guests great service in a comfortable atmosphere and we are glad you have taken the time to post your feedback.
We hope you have safely arrived back home.
I will pass on your kind words to our staff and I hope to personally welcome you back to our hotel in the future when you visit Ho Chi Minh city.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed January 22, 2021

My Husband and I moved to HCMC in mid July, his birthday was the end of July we had the perfect staycation at Silverland. The staff was over the top nice and helpful. They even made him a cake and decorated our room with rose petals and balloons. The food was great, High Tea was fun and our room was big and clean. The roof top pool is a perfect place to come back to after tromping around the city. It is perfect walking distance to all of the main tourist attractions in HCMC. We liked it so much we are recommending friends to stay there. We will stay here for our next staycation. Thank you SIlverland for making our first adventure into HCMC so nice.

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank pearsond920
Reviewed January 12, 2021

Our company year-end party was held at the central restaurant and it was really satisfying. The staff was helpful. The food was good and refilled until the party ended. I also want to give my appreciation to ms Xuan, who was really enthusiastic in helping me arrange the party.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank HPnguyen12
Liberty Central Saigon Citypoint Hotel, General Manager at Liberty Central Saigon Citypoint Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2021

Dear HPnguyen12,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review.
We are glad that you liked our services and you were satisfied by our level of care and attention. Our staff will be pleased to learn of your compliments.

Your sincerely,