“Absolutely delicious”

Ranked #106 of 4,224 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Price range: US$5 - US$150
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We stumbled across this place for dinner one night, and were we ever glad we did! The food was AMAZING, so delicious, fresh and reasonably priced. The beef noodles and vegetable curry were especially delicious, as were the fresh vegetable spring rolls.

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

A good adress in the center of HCM City. A lot of choices in the menu at good prices. Schrimps and fried Rice for us: excellent!

Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited here as we wanted some authentic Vietnamese and were staying at the Lotte Legend so this was walking distance.
We came here and the reviews were great so though yes! Let’s try. Well it was disappointing. We were seated behind a huge concrete pillar and really no view and the worlds smallest table.
We ordered 4 dishes as we wanted to taste and sample a lot but again it wasn’t great.
The rice paper wraps were old and stale and hard. We didn’t eat near half of the food as we couldn’t and ended up paying and leaving.
Beer was also room temperature as well and the drink I ordered (sugar cane with jelly) was a disaster.
I wouldn’t eat here again and would recommend anyone is district 1 take a cab ride into “back packers road” as there is so much more to choose from and a lot better priced as well

1  Thank shan9
CHI HOA C, Manager at CHI HOA VIETNAMESE CUISINE, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2018

Dear madam,

Please accept my sincere apology on behalf of our Chi Hoa restaurant. I regret that we provided you an experience not as your expectation at Chi Hoa—it is the exact opposite of what we pride ourselves on. We value our customers and understand how important it is to offer exceptional service.

I would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. It will help us improve our food and services.

If there are any other issues that need to be addressed, now or in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at customerservice@chihoacuisine.com.

Customer Service of Chi Hoa Vietnamese Cuisine

Reviewed February 28, 2018

The Thai wife and I had a slightly late lunch here recently. We'd just finished at a nearby spa and asked the reception staff for a lunch recommendation. They provided a card for this restaurant and some basic instructions of how to find it. We had no trouble doing so. There are three levels. The ground floor level seems to cater for takeaway trade, the middle level looks like the kitchen and the top level is a larger dining room. We were soon seated, menus presents, orders taken and drinks presented. We took the opportunity to use the restroom and I'm delighted to report it is large, stylish and clean, yes clean.

The food was not your normal tourist fare. We were delighted in the presentation and taste of a number of dishes. We decided to sample two desserts and they were fine as well. Service staff were attentive as well.

Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

The title says it all really. We were stuck behind a pillar on the top floor with no view out or inside. It was busy so maybe we just got unlucky.

Dear sir/madam,

Please accept my sincere apology on behalf of our Chi Hoa company. I regret that we provided you an experience not as your expectation at Chi Hoa—it is the exact opposite of what we pride ourselves on. We value our customers and understand how important it is to offer exceptional service.

I would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. It will help us improve our services and our interior design. It will be improved as soon as possible in this renovation time. Hope we can have chance to welcome you again with the new look and more comfortable seats.

Customer service of Chi Hoa Vietnamese Cuisine