1,173 results
All reviewsthe club loungespg platinumlatest reciperiver viewcomplimentary coffeesoft openingmodern hotelcorner suiteinfinity poolturn down servicebusiness triprooms are spaciousexcellent hotelbreakfast buffetrestaurants and barsphocamille
Reviewed April 1, 2018

Wonderful views from our upper floor room and really enjoyed the club lounge . Food and service was five star . The lobby is stunning , the rooms spacious and luxurious . The location is within walking distance of the major tourist attractions . Highly recommend

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank lynnehuggins
Justin M, General Manager at Le Meridien Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Dear Lynnehuggins,

Thank you very much for your lovely review. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am delighted to hear that you found our hotel to be charming and hotel service to be wonderful. Our Club Lounge is indeed a perfect place to enjoy stunning view of city center and relax after a great day exploring Saigon.

Once again, I would like to thank you for sharing your experience and writing this wonderful review about your stay with us. We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best wishes,
Justin Malcolm

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Since the last time, i have returned to a hotel which i call home in Saigon again.

This time i was personally taken care of Andy by the club lounge and you should try some of the drinks he makes. Yummy. Andy went out of the way to make sure that my stay in the club lounge and the hotel was comfortable.

I also had a very good experience with Phi Doan of the front desk that really went out of the way to help me with some arrangements with other hotels as well. She saved me a lot of effort and time and i really appreciate it.

Lastly, this is usually my hotel of choice in Saigon and will be under this current management and team. I love the service here but of course the hard product(rooms), being modern and amazing food keeps me coming back.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the city or river are best.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for The Best Brunch in the City, the one at Le Meridian is truly THE BEST!!!!!!! The food is varied, fresh, abundant, and so tasty! The atmosphere is fabulous. The view is spectacular. Having lived here in Ho Chi Minh City for several years, we have been to many of the brunches in the city. But if we get to choose, we always choose Le Meridian. If you have never been - try it! If you have been - go again. They just added some very exciting additions.
Enjoy!!!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 1, 2018

I've stayed at the Le Meridien at least a dozen times, and never been disappointed. It's strongest asset is it's staff... very helpful and polite. It's a new hotel facing the Saigon River, not far from the Japanese section of town. It's an SPG property, which means points, standards and at a reasonable price for a 5* establishment. There's a cool bar on the 9th floor ('Bamboo Chic'), but honestly, the best food and drink choices are outside the hotel. Ho Chi Minh City is such a foodsy city at a great price! But of the choices in HCMC, Le Meridien definitely wins out over its sister SPG property, the Sheraton Saigon, which is tired, overpriced and the staff is robotic. Choose a room on a high floor overlooking the river... it's worth it.

Room Tip: River view, high floor
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

I had another stay here last two weeks and they provided me another great stay.

I loved my room pretty much. I could see the river and street down. Very nice.

The gym room always provided best quality. thanks for your service.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business