“Onetrip motorcycle trip to Cu Chi tunnels ”

Onetrip Motorcycle Adventures
Book In Advance
More Info
US$60.00*
and up
Onetrip Cu Chi Tunnel Adventure (Day Tour)
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A travel platform connecting local guides with travelers throughout Vietnam We are Onetrip, a social travel platform connecting local guides with travelers from around the world for an insanely awesome experience. We believe that the people are even more beautiful than the wonders that gave us the travel bugs. Therefore, we work closely with the local communities to come up with truly social experiences that not only showcase the natural wonders of the land, but also reveal the friendly beauty of its people…and of course, the mouth-watering local cuisines. Our itineraries are available for free and we encourage everyone to take advantage of this valuable resource. However, given the language barrier and your time constraint, we believe that a passionate local guide can provide you with a much more valuable experience. So take a look at what we have to offer and send us a LOUD message (so we get back to you immediately!) and we’ll set you up with that awesome guide for that insanely awesome experience. Cheers, Team Onetrip
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I (25 year old females from USA) went to the Cu Chi tunnels with Santiago and Dave. We had so much fun riding on the backs of their bikes through HCMC and into the country. We made awesome stops along the way for breakfast, lunch, and site seeing at places such as rice paddies and the latex tree forest. At the tunnels they gave us a thorough tour and took us into the tunnels and bunkers. They were super fun and informative guides who truly felt like friends by the end. We would definitely recommend this to anyone! Thanks guys!

2  Thank Caroline M
in 12 reviews
"brick factory"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We did the tour with Lam and Jacky, two senior university students in Saigon. They were professional, punctual, and so much fun. We told them some sites we wanted to go, they made suggestions and added on the presidential palace and central postal office. We were able to go to the opera house and a 60 yo traditional Vietnamese coffee spot at the locals’ district. Roaming on a motorbike was much more fun than taxi.

We learned more about the various street food, how to pronounce Vietnamese alphabet, the war, the culture and the people during this time. The website suggested $5 per person but the value you get is worth way more. It was a perfect introduction to Saigon thank you!

3  Thank Ann T
Reviewed April 3, 2018

I did a private motorbike tour to the Cu Chi Tunnels outside of Ho Chi Minh City, with OneTrip. The driver/guide was Tin Tin, and he was great. He was extremely enthusiastic, very friendly, spoke English well, and had a very good knowledge of the subject. He was also an excellent and a creative photographer. And, and this may be the most important part of all, he was an excellent motorbike driver, in the city, the open roads, and areas in between. But mostly it was his infectious enthusiasm that made the entire day a joy. Thank you OneTrip and thank you TinTin.

2  Thank David D
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

This was my first international solo trip and wow what a trip it was and the credit goes to onetrip. I booked three tours with them n all of them were equally awesome.

On my first day I did a mekong delta tour in a mini van with our guide Vin. He was super awesome and full of energy from the begining to the end of the tour. He took us to places which were not crowded at all. This is one advantage with onetrip, they are worth every penny you are spending. You'll go to places no one else is going and experience what others won't.

On next day I went to cu chi tunnel on a motorbike with alex and met two more people who were taking the bike tour. All the guides were genuine and knowledgeable. On my last day I went on a student city tour with Bella. She took me to some of the local tourist spots, she answered all the questions I had about the places. In the end on my request she took me to a local ice-cream shop where I tried the local flavors. We talked about Indian tv series and that is when I came to know how famous those are outside my country.

If you are going to Vietnam, onetrips' experience is something you should not miss. Highly recommended

1  Thank Aakash D
See more reviews
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Through my research for what to do in Vietnam, I came across many food vloggers on YouTube who did tours through OneTrip so I knew I wanted to do this tour. Finally, we did it and it COMPLETLY exceeded my expectations!!! It was amazing being taken around the crazy hustle and bustle of Saigon on the back of a scooter. We were taken to all different districts and tried so many things that were delicious that we never would have found on our own. Our guides, Ed, Tom and Lynne had knowledge on all different aspects from food to culture and their city in general and answered all of our questions. You will not leave this tour hungry, come with a HUGE appetite. 100% would recommend this tour to anyone!

1  Thank Jenn W