“Excellent coffee ”
Review of Anh Kafe

Anh Kafe
Ranked #338 of 428 Restaurants in Hue
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

Excellent coffee with delicious deserts and kind stuff. Great place for a short break :) I also like the minimal design here.

Reviewed September 29, 2016 via mobile

Great drinks at reasonable prices. Good atmosphere and the staff are really friendly. Good location.

Reviewed September 28, 2016 via mobile

I gone to Anh Kafe on the ranning day, I felt comfortable with a service. The staff is very friendly, so lovely, beautiful girls, handsome boys, they are always smile, take care me is very good. Store have many drinks such as ice blended, coffee, smoothie, juice fruit and so on. Specially, Anh Kafe have Machiato Peach and Blubbery are very delicious. I like it so much. View at Anh Kafe very nice and style. I sure I will come back. ❤

Reviewed September 26, 2016

The best coffee we have tasted in Hue! Beats the coffee joints in Hoian as well. Hot aromatic coffee was served with cold cream, very unique and very nice !!