“recommend”
Review of Anh Kafe

Anh Kafe
Ranked #279 of 361 Restaurants in Hue
Reviewed 15 October 2017

We went to ANH KAFE in the afternoon when walking on Nguyen Hue Street (add:5 Nguyen Hue str). Nice decoration, quiet space on 2nd floor. We were introduced to macchiato tea very tasty. Must try tiramisu (sold out when we arrived), Orange Mousse Cake, Profiterole ,.
Extremely friendly staff, he helped us use paper cups, and always said thank you.
Thanks for a beautiful memories in Hue !

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent coffee with delicious deserts and kind stuff. Great place for a short break :) I also like the minimal design here.

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Great drinks at reasonable prices. Good atmosphere and the staff are really friendly. Good location.

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

I gone to Anh Kafe on the ranning day, I felt comfortable with a service. The staff is very friendly, so lovely, beautiful girls, handsome boys, they are always smile, take care me is very good. Store have many drinks such as ice blended, coffee, smoothie, juice fruit and so on. Specially, Anh Kafe have Machiato Peach and Blubbery are very delicious. I like it so much. View at Anh Kafe very nice and style. I sure I will come back. ❤

Reviewed 26 September 2016

The best coffee we have tasted in Hue! Beats the coffee joints in Hoian as well. Hot aromatic coffee was served with cold cream, very unique and very nice !!