“Large menu, but quality doesn’t suffer”
Review of Hung Vuong Inn

Hung Vuong Inn
Ranked #56 of 428 Restaurants in Hue
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

We couldn’t decide what we wanted for dinner and stumbled by their menu on the street. It offered just about everything we could want, so gave it a try. We were not disappointed. We enjoyed some beer while watching life on the busy street go by. I had a steak and fries and my wife had a soup and noodle plate. All three were great. The restaurant isn’t fancy or shady, just comfy and family oriented.

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

I have been here a few times and always like the food l get. I had pizza the last time I was here and it seems to be one of the better places that serves it in town. This time I had a beef sandwich. It was served on a baguette and had some tasty cheese on it. I also ordered a side of baked potatoes with mozzarella cheese - sort of like potato skins. It went very well with some chili sauce. This place was extremely crowded during lunch today, but it really didn't take that much time to get my food. I live here in Hue and I can see this becoming a regular place for me to eat.

Reviewed June 14, 2017

Hung Vuong Inn is one of the best pizza restaurant in Hue. I usually come there to eating Pizza and Spaghetti with my best friend at weekend. There are various foods here. The food is very delicious and the price is reasonable. Highly recommend you should try it.

1  Thank Huyen Tam N
Reviewed December 28, 2016

On the way back to our Hotel one rainy night "still hungry after a not so great meal" and decided to stop here for a small Margarita pizza and was pleased with the result. Nice pizza, friendly staff and all at a reasonable price! Would recommend to anyone who likes thin and crispy pizzas with a cold beer...

Reviewed November 13, 2016

... to get in touch with the friendly people working at this place. They were really open to us and explained us everything about the food and about the city.
As you might guess from the positive reviews, the restaurant became a very touristic place. However, you should definitly go to experience some very authentic vietnamese kitchen.