“Clean, quiet and tasty...”
Review of Hung Vuong Inn

Hung Vuong Inn
Ranked #56 of 436 Restaurants in Hue
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2018

Great location, nice staff and a wonderful menu of a mix between East and West.
When in Hue, twice a year, I eat here 2 or 3 times a week and have done so for the past 5 years. The food is reasonably priced and always tasty and I am slowly eating my way through the whole menu. It is also a great place to meet other western tourists and chat about their stay in Hue as well as meeting locals who obviously know a great place to eat. Easy walking distance from most hotels in Hue and easy to find in Hung Vuong Street.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Great staff, very good food, may not be traditional Vietnamese architecture, but it's clean and pleasant.

Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

Centrally located restaurant with large choice of Vietnamese and European food and drinks. The food is well prepared against reasonable prices. English speaking staff.

Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

We couldn’t decide what we wanted for dinner and stumbled by their menu on the street. It offered just about everything we could want, so gave it a try. We were not disappointed. We enjoyed some beer while watching life on the busy street go by. I had a steak and fries and my wife had a soup and noodle plate. All three were great. The restaurant isn’t fancy or shady, just comfy and family oriented.

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

I have been here a few times and always like the food l get. I had pizza the last time I was here and it seems to be one of the better places that serves it in town. This time I had a beef sandwich. It was served on a baguette and had some tasty cheese on it. I also ordered a side of baked potatoes with mozzarella cheese - sort of like potato skins. It went very well with some chili sauce. This place was extremely crowded during lunch today, but it really didn't take that much time to get my food. I live here in Hue and I can see this becoming a regular place for me to eat.