All reviewshot waterbudget hotellovely staffincluded breakfaststayed here for nightsrooms are cleanrestaurants and barstrain ticketskennytoursvietnambathtubmotorbikepickupcitadel
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

I got sexually groped and thrusted against by the disgusting man who checked me into my room. It was 1am and I was terrified so couldn’t leave and had to check out first thing in the morning. Awful experience

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank Nancy T
Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

The Valentine a simple and easy hotel. No Luxus, no special design. But, we felt very welcome and very good at this place. The stuff is so friendly and helpful. They helped us to organise individual tours, as we don’t like the mass tourism bus tours.
The rooms are clean. A/C and WiFi works fine. The breakfast is good.
The location of this place is very good. It is silent, but within 5 minutes you are in between the bar and pub area.
I can recommend this place.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Great Hotel. The room was clean and I slept like a baby on the bed. But the best were our hosts. They gave us many tips about the restaurants and cafes nearby and we're very enthusiastic. We booked a wonderful dragon boat trip. The breakfast was good and cheap. Our departure was 20 minutes before breakfast time but they still made us two wonderful pancakes.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David D
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed in this hotel for two nights. The quality/price ratio is pretty good. But the hosts, they made our stay way better than just pretty good. They’re enthusiastic, full of energy and they love to help you out with everything.

Keep it up guys! Thank you for feeling at home at your hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Stephan_ML
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

The staff is so friendly and helpful,
always available for you,
they are also able to book any ticket for you and give you good advices..
The breakfast is simple but excellent!
The hotel is quite simple but this Team makes you feel at home!

Stayed: March 2018