2,665 results
All reviewsfruitgreat hoteldesktop computerwelcome drinkhotel restaurantside streetprivate carspecial thanksroom was spacioussmall alleyperfect stayexcellent value for moneyhighly recommend this hoteltucked awayphothe rivercity view
Reviewed June 18, 2018

The hotel is located in a small alley, but easy to navigate with walking distance to the riverside or the bar location. Room is clean, comfortable. Superior room is equipped with bathtub (no stand shower). Breakfast is ok, not something outstanding. Overall it is valuable

Room Tip: Book a Deluxe room to get window with view
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 17, 2018

Mary and the Serene Team made my stay awfully enjoyable and everything
after that worked out smoothly. Tucked away in a side street everything is in easy reach in Hue from the hotel and there is no street noise around. I booked a trip with them and that worked out perfectly. The breakfast was mega good.

So: Thank you all very much. I miss my time in Hue!
In German: Tausend Dank an Mary und das Team. Immer wieder gerne.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank GRworld
Reviewed June 17, 2018

Though the hotel is located in a small alley n looks unimpressive from the outside, the rooms were in excellent conditions (clean, spacious, new and comfortable). The front desk staff (in particular Alan) speaks very good english and gave great advice. Breakfast was good. Nothing we can complain about this hotel. Will stay here again if ever visit Hue!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ystan19122013
Reviewed June 14, 2018

Stayed here two nights. After walking 400m along an unpaved road with heavy cases we received a very warm welcome. While being checked in we were given a welcome drink and fruit. We were also upgraded to a superior city view room. Nice large room with balcony and a bathroom with all you needed. There was complimentary tea coffee water and fruit each day. The room also had a computer and seating area. Breakfast was a mixture of self service and waiter service. A good selection on the menu. On leaving a taxi was arranged for our return. All the staff were helpful and friendly. I would recommend staying there and would stay if I return to Hue.
Not too far from shops or Perfume River. And taxis will come to outside the hotel. We were unfortunate to be dropped off a coach at the wrong end of the road.
Three days after leaving I received an e-mail from the office Manager Mary saying some items had been found in our room by housekeeping. A photo of the items was included in the e-mail and asked us if these were ours. (I think the £50 note was the reason she thought the items were ours.) I confirmed the items did belong to us and that I wondered if these could be sent to us in the post. After several e-mails between us and I was told the items were too valuable to post, so I made arrangements to collect them. On arrival I was welcomed and the items returned. I was also given a drink as it was so hot. After thanking Mary and her staff for their honesty I left. So despite what you may read on this site about the honesty of this hotel's staff from my experience I can assure you they are HONEST. The £50 note would have been worth a lot of VND to them.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank George R
Reviewed June 12, 2018

The hotel service staff receptionists were all super friendly and helpful. In particular, a very nice lady called Kelly. They arranged for transport from Hue to Danang for us.
Breakfast was really good and the service ladies were so friendly and always chatted with us. The only minus point is that the massage place was at another building which was under going construction. The massage was really good though. The food at the restaurant was also reasonably priced and very good. Though their pamphlet has to be updated, the Green Bean restaurant at the sister hotel isn't open anymore.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends