2,403 results
All reviews honeymoon bungalow outdoor shower operations manager shuttle bus main pool private pool tai chi beautiful resort swim up bar shuttle service spa treatments star resort spa area huge bathroom vietnamese standards ginger tea hotel restaurant
Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Pilgrimage Village for two day and I wished I had stayed longer.
Beautiful hotel, Hugh room with balcony, superb bathroom, sofa, flatscreen TV with international channels, safe deposit box, excellent air conditioning, fan, all kinds of amenities in room, tea/coffe, mineral water...
The hotel has a very pleasant spa with spa treatments, two swimming pools, one of them gorgeous ( big and even with a bar inside the pool) . We had dinner both days at the restaurant: excellent old, great service.
The hotel is located outside the city of Hue but there is a free shuttle bus from and to the hotel.
Staff is extremely polite, helpful, with a good level of English.
I loved the experience and recommend this hotel if you want to combine the wonderful palaces, temples and pagodas in the city and the relax of being in a spa.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

Hotel on the outskirts of Hue. Well received in an open lobby. Doting staff eager at reservation area. Room was nice, big enough to move with comfort. The bathroom size was lovely, with ample guest supplies. Patio leading was the room we hardly used, though would be nice when a bit cooler.

Breakfast was acceptable, decent variety and quality. Service a little slower here. Swimming pool is the main attraction, lot of loungers and a cosy feel. The free exercise thi-chi and yoga was a good benefit.

Let down of this resort is the distance from the city hub (free transport is provided though), the price of everything is 3 times more and the garden/ landscaping was poor, it took lustre away from the resort.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 9, 2018

This little Vietnamese village is really stunning. All the bungalows are vietnamese style and all the naturne surroundings, makes you feel really relax. Breakfast is really good, and we enjoyed dinnner, which was also very good. They have a shuttle service to Hue, which is very convenient. The swimmingpool is very nice and long. The spa was amazing. I also joined the yoga-lesson twice, also good organised.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend ad I stayed here for 1 night in a stop over before hoi an. We normally stay in homestays but this was a treat!

What can I say! It was amazing!massive pool, fantastic staff, lovely room - a dream come true!

There is also a free shuttle to and from the town and a massive buffet breakfast included. The manager spoke to us on check in and at breakfast- a lovely touch.

We were made to feel so special!

Thank you for everything!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2018

This hotel is beautifully put together. The gardens were immaculate and the pool is stunning. It is a much larger resort than we thought with several restaurants, bars and pools. The room was also well put together, if not a little large for what was in the room. We were upgraded from a Honeymoon Suite to a Plunge Pool Suite. What I would recommend is getting a mosquito net for the bed. Due to the fact that the hotel is surrounded by gardens and pools it gets quite buggy at night. Also be aware that the hotel is quite far from downtown Hue. I would say on most nights it would take us around 15-20 minutes to get to where the hotel shuttle drops off. English was also a bit of a struggle on occasion, but we were still able to communicate well.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple