2,352 results
All reviewshoneymoon bungalowoutdoor showeroperations managershuttle busmain poolprivate pooltai chirocking chairsbeautiful resortswim up barshuttle servicespa treatmentsstar resortspa areahuge bathroomvietnamese standardsginger tea
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

Hotel room really nice, I think we were upgraded due to renovations. As stated in other reviews rooms are huge. Bed and linen really nice. Mini bar very expensive. Restaurant expensive, but the food was really good so we didn't feel too ripped off. The pool is great - absolutely huge- has a swim up bar too which was a novelty. Breakfast decent.

I would give this place 5 stars except for the following:

as stated in other reviews it does feel like they are taking the mickey with some of the extras. Laundry is very expensive and also mini bAr. More so than other hotels. We went to place across road for laundry and snacks / drinks, airport transfers and it was a much better deal. On that note, The people across the road and in echo restaurant (also across road)are really helpful.

I was a bit grossed out by something I saw at the pool- I saw the pool attendant take 2 towels that had clearly been used and roll them up and put them back on seats for the next person to use. That is really unhygienic and off putting.

The 2nd thing I saw which I found weird was the gardener putting leaves from the garden into plastic bags. It was as if the unsightly leaves were being bagged and then going to be put in the rubbish bin. This is not environmentally friendly and I was confused and disappointed to see a large business doing this. The leaves would be easily composted for use in the large gardens... it is uneccesary use of plastic and I dread to think how many plastic bags would be used for all the leaves in the expansive gardens. I think a large business has a responsibility to do better.

The spa was really underwhelming. The spa building / set up was first class but the therapist clearly had very little training or idea of what they were doing. They did not ask how the pressure was (ridiculously soft). My partner had the same experience with his massage. The therapist was such a nice person - I think it's the responsibility of the spa to teach their staff properly. The treatments were included as a package with our stay, if I had of paid for it I would have been really disappointed.

I would recommend this place to relax for a few days, all in all it was good.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Henryhotpants
Reviewed June 17, 2018

We arranged for a airport collection at Da Nang, the driver was lovely, he took photos of us up the Hai Van Pass and to stop off wherever we wanted. We upgraded to the Honeymoon Pool Hut as it was our honeymoon. We were greeted so warmly with gifts and spa offers finally feeling like honeymooners! Our hut was amazing, huge bedroom, bathroom and outdoor showers were lovely. The plunge pool was fresh and a nice size to chill and sip a cocktail in. The cocktails and food here were lovely. We had fun playing pool in the on site bar too with live music on one night too. The main pool was lovely for a swim. It rained for two days straight whilst staying here which was a shame but we used our complimentary spa session which was wonderful and went in the other spa facilties. We used the free bus to Hue a few times to see sights and eat out. We hired a bike from the shop opposite the hotel for £1.50 for the day! We went all the way up to Vinh Moc Tunnels and back - bad idea, we got badly burnt, go in a car or cover up!! The hotel were so lovely when they saw how burnt we were and gave us aloe vera to help soothe our skin. The most elegant, tranquil and beautiful hotel we've ever stayed in and would recommend in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely relaxing resort with very friendly staff, most of who speak good English. The breakfast buffet had a great choice. The water in the pool was so warm. The rooms were very rooms, the bathroom was the biggest I've ever seen & the outdoor shower was brilliant.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

Loved it all. The room. The pool. The breakfast. The spa!! I wish we would’ve stayed 1 or 2 more nights! We spent just one night here in a honeymoon villa and it was wonderful. The guest welcome was so nice with cool juice and a wash cloth. The room was clean and beautiful. We ate dinner at the hotel restaurant and it was really delicious. Concierge helped arrange a private day tour around Hue for us. Loved our stay. Highly recommend!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. The excellent service and quality of room were worth the price. It is a little far off from the city centre, but they provide shuttle service so it’s not an issue! Perfect environment for retreats.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends