All reviewsfree breakfastdorm roomwatermelonstreet foodhome stayrecommend staying hereninh binhlovely staffone nightshort staybreakfast was deliciousfresh fruitbars and restaurantshostelmotorbikebedssy
Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

This place is lovely with some very nice little touches and the staff are just so gorgeous and friendly. We arrived 8.00am from the sleeper bus, we had no booking, but they made us so welcome straight away with a tray of cold fragrant face towels, tea and watermelon! Highly recommended.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in dorm Khe Sanh for two night and it was amazing:) it is very cheap and still included nice breakfast of your choice and coffee. very clean and quiet but mind walking to markets, party and city sighting areas. Half an hour by motorbike to the nicest beach. Staff was very patience and helpful. The only think when staying in the dorm was to manage with others to keep windows and doors closed in the evening as mosquitos disturbed my sleep;) One of the best places I have stayed!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed March 1, 2018

Wonderful, helpful staff make you feel welcome. They also did me some above and beyond favours like driving me around town so I didn't have to pay for transport or walk. The rooms are basic but clean and comfortable.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

The man working here was so friendly and accommodating. I arrived on a night bus and he greeted me with tea and fruit. He also remembered everyone by name. Good location right near restaurants and shops and across the bridge form the citadel. Thanks for a great stay!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

Loved our stay here and the room was clean & comfy. It was the staff that made the trip though as they went above & beyond to give us trip advice. When we arrived they offered us tea & fresh fruit! Such a nice change to the other hostels we booked in Vietnam. Would stay again!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends