All reviews free breakfast hot towels vegetarian restaurant dorm room watermelon amazing staff home stay night's sleep recommend staying here one night ninh binh fresh fruit short walk short stay nice breakfast clean rooms night market
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night. Was absolutely perfect. The staff was incredible professional and spoke very well English. They helped us arrange a private tour where we saw the best attractions in Hue. Definitely worth the already affordable price.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

This place is lovely with some very nice little touches and the staff are just so gorgeous and friendly. We arrived 8.00am from the sleeper bus, we had no booking, but they made us so welcome straight away with a tray of cold fragrant face towels, tea and watermelon! Highly recommended.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in dorm Khe Sanh for two night and it was amazing:) it is very cheap and still included nice breakfast of your choice and coffee. very clean and quiet but mind walking to markets, party and city sighting areas. Half an hour by motorbike to the nicest beach. Staff was very patience and helpful. The only think when staying in the dorm was to manage with others to keep windows and doors closed in the evening as mosquitos disturbed my sleep;) One of the best places I have stayed!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 1, 2018

Wonderful, helpful staff make you feel welcome. They also did me some above and beyond favours like driving me around town so I didn't have to pay for transport or walk. The rooms are basic but clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

The man working here was so friendly and accommodating. I arrived on a night bus and he greeted me with tea and fruit. He also remembered everyone by name. Good location right near restaurants and shops and across the bridge form the citadel. Thanks for a great stay!

Date of stay: February 2018