“Lovely local and western food with excellent service”

Shining Corner Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 361 Restaurants in Hue
Price range: US$1 - US$3
Reviewed 23 October 2016

We had breakfast and lunch here and the food was delicious. The spring rolls were particularly good...

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Not only do the staff go above and beyond to make you feel welcome, the food is delicious (certainly not as cheap as street food but probably one of the cheaper places in all of Hue with an English menu and waitstaff!!!)! They have lots of options, for vegetarian and meat eaters. If you are on a budget but want a five star experience you can afford, this is it!!

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

The best resturant I have been in Vietnam.I ordered lemongrass tofu, and it was the best I have ever eaten in my life, every bite was an orgasm. Also, best service I got in my life. had two waiters which were legendary, named Ivy and James.For example, When I came for breakfast one day, they packed me fruits in a box for the rest of the day out of thier own initative for free, so I wont be hungary for the rest of the day. furthermore, they always ask my opinions about each meal deserved. The prices are very fair. Must go if you are in Hue. Michael.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

We ate at Shining Corner Restaurant twice in the evening during our stay in Hue, and both times the food and staff were great.

The food is clean, and great tasting, while the staff are very friendly and attentive. The prices are reasonable too! We would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

We were staying at the Serenity Hotel (over restauraunt) so we were in the restauraunt on a few occasions during our stay in Hue. The food was really good, tasty and very reasonably priced. They have a good mix of dishes with Vietnamese and western options. The staff were so friendly and very attentive and they really couldn't do enough to help! Would highly reccomend!