“Great food and service”

Shining Corner Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 428 Restaurants in Hue
Price range: US$1 - US$3
Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel (Serene Shining Hotel) and arrived late on the first night. We went to the downstairs restaurant which turned out to be a great experience. Both the local Hue food and the other Vietnamese food we had was very delicious and tasty, and the staff and service was excellent. We came back on our last night and had yet another great experience. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 4, 2017

Sorry but this ristorante is totally for touriste.
1/ pasta not cook aldente to soft
my penne is soft , i'm thinking is cooking for a baby .
2/ my friend order a vietnamese soup is totally planty of glutamate and he feel not confortable.
the soup is bland without savor spices.
3/ we ordeer pancake and taste oily also the salad leaf means been eaten by some bugs.
in italia you can eat vietnamese better quality.
the food not related all comments on tripadvisor.
I don't understand the reason quality so bad.
the waitress is ok but not make change my opinion on this ristorante and you can find better for this price

1  Thank almassala
Shining C, Người quản lý at Shining Corner Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2017

Dear travellers,
Thank you very much for reading our respond
Your oppinions are all respected and highly valued by our young and professional team.We would like to raise our voice to explain that this reviewer is fake .It was written by one of our competitors and We think it is not fair for us.Look at his English which is wrong both gramma and vocabulary.His location is in vietnam that helps to confirm this is a fake one .He also posted a negative review for our other restaurant ,too.
We hope you have objective view about the situation and We are happy to welcome you to our restaurant.
Best regards with many thanks
Shining Corner Restaurant

Reviewed March 3, 2017

I can't remember the last time I had dinner at the hotel where I was staying and it didn't seem right to be doing so but very pleased I broke my own rule!
Superb meal and reasonably priced. I particularly enjoyed the pomelo salad. Well done.

1  Thank Chris D
Reviewed March 3, 2017 via mobile

Very relaxing meal, waitress was great advising on dishes and how to eat them, allowed us to make a small change to dish.
Food was full of flavour and restaurant was clean and comfortable

1  Thank Wander159429
Reviewed March 2, 2017

We stayed in the hotel for 5 nights and had breakfast in the restaurant as well as an evening meal a couple of times. The food was good and tasty, especially the fruit selection at breakfast. The staff went out of their way to be helpful and as well as that, were very friendly and made a real effort to talk to the guests which was nice.

1  Thank Mike G