“Don't bother. Unfriendly service.”

Same Same But Different Cafe
Ranked #32 of 656 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Cuisines: Thai, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a small family run business operating in Nha Trang for approximately 15 years. Our aim is to provide delicious Vietnamese, Thai and Western food to travellers in a clean, friendly environment. Recently we have been awarded a TripAdvisor certificate of excellence, of which we are very proud! Please join us for a good value breakfast, lunch or dinner. Hope to see you soon.
Reviewed June 19, 2017

I tried going twice. Once it was closed around dinner time, so we went somewhere else. The second time I saw it open during the day, around 3pm, with a lady sitting by the menu stand that had been put out.

I said hello to her when I approached and then started reading the menu. I was really hungry and wanted to eat somewhere soon, but when I went to sit down and asked the lady for a green curry, she just mimed that no, the place is not open or something.

Why they have their gate open, the stand out with the menu, and a lady sitting out front to greet customers, but aren't actually open, is beyond me. I do not know why the lady didn't just tell me or mime to me in the first place that they are not serving food, before I started reading the menu and went to sit down. I will not try this place again. Waste of time.

Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

We wanted a relatively cheap but authentic Vietnamese meal and were not disappointed. For a family of four the total bill was 900000 Dong, including beer and the food was a excellent. The menu was not particularly expensive and we had spring rolls and crispy prawns to start and a variety of mains, all of which were delicious. The vegetables were particularly good - very crunchy and far from over cooked.

They do have one or two odd European things on the menu (my daughter had Bruschetta) so it would be a good place to go in a group with mixed tastes.

All in all, if you want a cheap, unfussy option I would highly recommend it.

2  Thank Bazzamat
Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

Had two meals here and can't fault it at all. Great food at a cheap price. Very authentic thai food. Cheap drinks but all together a great meal.

1  Thank Keith R
Reviewed April 29, 2017

Just love the food here, never a bad meal, friendly staff not in your face like other restaurants, don't be put off if it looks quiet the food makes up for it, very clean good quality food always happy to eat here when in Nha trang. Keep it up same same you always hit the stop. Have a chat to the waitresses while waiting for your meal their a lovely bunch.

1  Thank Ray C
Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

Having a late lunch here with some cold beers was just wat we needed. I had an eggplant dish which was really good and filling

1  Thank Katrine N