2,113 results
All reviews across the road sunken shower split level balcony overlooking the beach busy road superior room remembered our names large balcony deck chairs beach front breakfast buffet great room an upgrade sun loungers would highly recommend this hotel sailing club stayed here for nights
Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at the Novotel. We felt welcome as soon as we walked in the front door. The staff were very friendly and thorough.

We have 2 children so we had to adjoining rooms with a wonderful view over the ocean! Just beautiful!
Great size rooms and the bathroom was great. Shower was huge! Toiletries are lovely and luxe.

Buffet breakfast is good. Asian and Western - something for everyone.

The swimming pool isn’t huge, but a great pool to cool off if the ocean isn’t your thing.

We were very happy with our stay at Novotel Nha Trang. A wonderful happy team. We will be back again some day!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Clare B
NovotelNT, General Manager at Novotel Nha Trang, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2017

Dear Clare B,

At Novotel Nha Trang, our aim is to offer higher quality of services; also I am delighted to hear that we successfully accomplished our mission.

Thank you again for your comments. We hope to welcome you back in the nearest future for another wonderful journey.

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

I came from another hotel, and have used the service here. Everything here is very good, the room is very nice, the staff are very enthusiastic and friendly. Duong is the staff that made me, I am very happy about her. After I finished, I did not feel tired anymore. thank you very much. I hope everyone will come here to experience, and meet Duong. I will come back

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Alice T,

A very warm thank you for taking the time and share your wonderful experience with us. It is a pleasure to read your review and I am sure it will inspire other travelers to visit us very soon.

I am delighted to know that you had an awesome stay with us and our dedicated team were able to offer you and your family their usual hospitality. Please rest assured that your kind words have been passed to entire team, especially to Duong, a great way to celebrate their passion in work.

Reviewed December 5, 2017

All rooms have ocean views. Great views from the balcony but there is this main road between the hotel and the beach and motorbikes and cars are streaming all day and yes it could get pretty noisy with the traffic. I was on the top floor but still could hear the traffic well more than I need to. Rooms were nice but there was a bit of mildew smell if you set the A/C on low. When the A/C was blasting, it was OK but then it got pretty cold.
I hired hotel vehicles for the airport transfers and for a bit of city tour(2hrs), drivers were all nice(very limited English though). A little more than Grab or taxi but I would recommend-yes the peace of mind.
Didn't use the beach but they had their chairs and shades on the beach(had to cross the bike streaming road)
Overall, nice hotel at a reasonable price.

Stayed: October 2017

Dear CiiiJ,

Thank you for your great review regarding your recent stay at Novotel Nha Trang.

I was very happy to read that once again our team offered their friendly hospitality, often recognized on this page. I shall proudly share your compliments with the entire team, inspiring us always offer memorable moments to our guests.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back very soon for another exquisite journey with us.

Reviewed December 5, 2017

All you could reasonably expect of a chain hotel in a beach-front location. Large, clea, air-conditioned, good-sized rooms, free WiFi. Large room & bathroom, well-appointed, large TV. Great views up the corniche & across the ocean. Dining Room is OK but gets quite hot from the sun during the day. Food selection good, but not spectacular. Service average.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Andy F,

A very warm thank you for sharing your recent experience at Novotel Nha Trang on our TA page. Delighted to know that our team were able to made you a relaxing and memorable stay at our hotel. Please rest assured that your kind word has been past to the entire team, great way to celebrate their passion in work. We are all looking forward to welcoming you back again in the nearest future.

Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

Not really up to any where near the four star standard we had booked. Room average at best very dated particularly bathroom and whole room stunk of cigarette smoke. Breakfast was less than pleasant Luke warm coffee no bacon and other dishes not kept hot. Pool really small.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gerrard1444
NovotelNT, General Manager at Novotel Nha Trang, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

Dear Gerrard1444,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience on our TA page.

I am disappointed to know that our service did not reach the expected level of standard. I have already shared your review with the team members involved and will definitely work on improvements which I wish you will be able to see when your next travel plans bring you to Nha Trang.

Again, many thanks for sharing your feedback with me.