All reviews small balcony budget hotel sinh tourist perfect location air con sleeper bus stayed here for nights hot water rainbow receptionist vietnam diem taxi maids twin electricity da
Reviewed August 28, 2018

Good place, good facilities. There are 3 kinds of price, I have tried 2 of them.
The first one, with only 400k VND, you can stay on a comfortable room with 1 single and 1 double beds.
For room with 500k VND, you can have 2 double beds, and even a bathtub.

However, they need to concern again about customer service.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

A good stay for a budget place. Friendly enough staff. No breakfast available but there was places near by to get a decent one. Bed was comfy, because it’s a key card electricity thing it means your room is hot when you get back to it but once the AC is on it does cool down after about 15-20 minutes. We did have a lizard in our room which was not ideal.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2018

We were worried about this place after reading some bad reviews in here. But those that gave a bad review to this place have no idea what they are talking about! The beds were comfy, aircon worked well and there was also a fan in the room. Room was big and super clean, staff were nice, and the location is perfect! The only issue was that we could hear our very noisy neighbors all too clearly through the thin walls (but that wasn't the hotel's fault, was it?). Would stay here again if I ever came back to Nha Trang.

Room tip: The street is quiet busy, but we barely heard it on the 8th floor.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

I highly reccomend not to stay here. I came to check in this morning and met a lady in reception with horrible attitude. She showed her face without a smile, stare at me and rudely answer my question. I canceled right away and move to another hotel, I dont think I can stand that attitude during my trip.

The management should consider her position. I have met so many receptionist with friendly hospitality that can replace her spot to bring better experiences to guests.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Ok. It is not far away from the beach. The bed was comfortable. We booked one bed but they gave us twin and Even didn't offer to change it after. Very unfriendly staff. The room was clean enough + a lit if ants (((( I will not come back here.

Date of stay: July 2018