1,584 results
All reviews underground tunnel nguyen van deputy general manager skylight bar club suite star hotel sea view fifth floor swimming pool buffet breakfast family suite large hotel private beach busy road chinese tourists tran phu street big room
Reviewed November 16, 2017

First of all The Havana is an absolutely beautiful hotel, complete with multiple restaurants and a roof top bar 45 stories up. Right across the street from the beach with a private tunnel to the beach. The staff is incredibly helpful with any needs wants or questions you may have and more. Even have tour guides that can suggest all the awesome attractions around Nha Trang. Also is less than 10 minutes away from the Dam Marketplace for a very authentic Vietnamese shopping experience. I would recommend the Havana to anyone looking to visit Vietnam. Had so much leisurely fun here can't wait to go back!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
PremierHavana, Hotel Management Team at Havana Nha Trang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Dear Garret M,

It is such a pleasure to read your terrific review today and how you enjoyed everything of the stay. It will be a pleasure to welcome you back in the near future, we look forward to helping create another memorable visit.

Best regards,

Reviewed November 13, 2017

Not only does the hotel have amazing views of the bay and a great location but a very friendly helpful staff as well. My group’s stay at the Havana Hotel in Nha Trang couldn’t have been any better. The food was excellent at every meal. There are many suggestions and tours that the hotel will provide, and they were always willing to help! The room was spacious, nice and well kept. If I come to Nha Trang again, I will stay at the Havana Hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
PremierHavana, Hotel Management Team at Havana Nha Trang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Dear Bridgetanderson22,

Greetings from PREMIER HAVANA NHA TRANG, VIETNAM!
Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and we highly appreciate your valuable feedback. How great it is to know that you felt satisfied with our room and other services.

Again, I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts.We look forward to welcoming you back at our hotel.

Warm regards,

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Had an amazing time at the Havana Hotel.It has a perfect location is looking the bay. There are many acticitued and tours provided by the hotel as well as staff suggestions on things to do all over Nha Trang. The food that they serve in the hotels resturantes is delicious at all times of the day. Above all the staff service was fantastic they answer any questions and went above my expectations in every situation. If I come back to Nha Trang I will be staying at Havana.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
PremierHavana, Hotel Management Team at Havana Nha Trang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Best regards,

Reviewed November 6, 2017

Very nice hotel over looking the ocean. service is exceptional. Private beach.Friendly staff throughout the hotel and always willing to assist. Many speak english, walking distance to all shops and restaurants.

Date of stay: December 2016
PremierHavana, Hotel Management Team at Havana Nha Trang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Dear Joshna24,

I would like to thank you for letting us know that you thoroughly enjoyed your experience! Here at Premier Havana Nha Trang. We understand that it's not just a luxury hotel experience that we're providing, we're also offering unforgettable memory. You also bring up something for which we take tremendous pride – exceeding our guests’ expectations, and unparalleled offerings.

Thank you again for the review. We can’t wait to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed October 31, 2017

I was staying here during my trip visiting my family in Vietnam. Its huge and has a lot of entertaining activities. I was really impressed with the underground path that leads to the beach from the hotel. Everything was great and I found that my room has a great view to the sea. The buffet in the morning was great also, I love the view there, one more time. The staffs here were friendly and helpful enough. Briefly, it's worth the money you spend.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
PremierHavana, Hotel Management Team at Havana Nha Trang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

Dear Sophiedo,

Greetings from PREMIER Havana Nhatrang, VIETNAM!
Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and we highly appreciate your valuable feedback. It's a great honor of us to receive such a sincere one from you, we will review and serve customers better in the future.

Warm regards,