1,151 results
All reviews cookbook cafe the club lounge seafood buffet across the road pool bar beautiful hotel ocean view family suite private beach area pillow menu five star hotel kids club head chef hotel staff busy road beach front spacious room
Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

Yeah I loved this hotel rather than Nha trang lol, even just wanted to stay in the hotel whole day do not go out. Every staff are sooo kind and breakkie was good too. When u leave the hotel, they call a taxi for u and it’s cheaper and very convenient.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Duy P, Manager at InterContinental Nha Trang, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2017

Dear 지현 이,

We love to hear such terrific guest feedback, I am so happy to know how much you enjoyed so many of the stay experience. Our property and passionate colleagues are very deserving of your praise and I will share your kind words to them.

Many thanks again, we are at your service to provide anything you need and hope you will return again soon.

Reviewed December 5, 2017

There are two sides to this hotel's staff - the club lounge and the first floor. Everyone in the club lounge was polite, professional, helpful, and well-trained. They unobtrusively checked the tables, offered refills, and were available to help with booking activities, providing an HDMI cable, and generally being friendly, amazing hosts. My overall rating is based on those wonderful folks.

On the other hand, the first floor staff needs significant training. The Lobby Bar, especially, should be avoided for now. Staff clusters at the bar, giggling and chatting while ignoring customers. If you do manage to get one of them to take an order from you, stick to straight liquor, beer, or wine. They have no bartender training, which became very apparent when I ordered one of their cocktails ("Lime Julep") and they clustered around a menu to read the ingredients for it! The concoction I got was awful - a cup filled with mostly melted ice, two leaves of mint, and enough sour lime juice to make five other cocktails! Note that I didn't mention any whiskey - if they used any, it wasn't something I could taste under the overpowering sourness of the lime and the water of the ice. My friend's Gin and Tonic was served DIY - thin slices of lime (the kind used for garnish, not juice) alongside watered down gin on the rocks and an unopened can of tonic water.

The Cookbook Cafe's advertised seafood buffet was completely forgettable. Despite pictures of large prawns, lobster tails, and "free flow" Tiger draft, the offerings were quite different. Like the Lobby bar, staff had to be waved down to get refills, they never checked on the table nor did they make any effort to look around the room. The "prawns" were tiny shrimp of questionable age, and there was no lobster tail to be found - instead, a single serving of half a lobster per person was offered. It was overcooked and had more cheese on it than lobster in it. One saving grace was the sashimi - it was high quality fish that tasted wonderful.

Room Tip: Club Level rooms have better staff, better food (even if more limited), and better views
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tim H
Duy P, Manager at InterContinental Nha Trang, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Dear Tim H ,

Thank you for your wonderful review and the outstanding compliments of our hotel However, on behalf of the team, I am so sorry that you were affected by the mentioned inconvenience.

I have addressed this with the management team as we are constantly working to make improvements on the quality improvement wherever possible. Our team appreciate your candid feedback that we will be sure to address.

We are happy to have hosted you and hope you will stay with us again on your next visit to Nha Trang.

Reviewed December 3, 2017

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our 3 nights stay at this gorgeous hotel. The location is perfect for walking to the shopping centre and along the beach. But we especially loved the ambiance of the lobby and our huge ocean view room. And also the breakfast, wow, there was a huge selection of western and Asian food and an egg station for ordering whatever you liked.

Room Tip: The ocean view room was perfect
Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Duy P, Manager at InterContinental Nha Trang, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Dear 942Julie912,

Reviewed November 28, 2017

Nice hotel. Club room is huge, very comfortable, and well furnished. Club lounge is really worth the price and the staff is very kind and professionnal ! Sadly some people at the frontdesk of the lobby are not really professionnal. 3 invoices to have the right amount at check out. Clearly a waste of time. At the opposite checkin at club lounge was perfect. Oh, did I mention that a guy in costume, looking like a manager was happy to show the hotel to a group of Chinese people right in the middle of the passage nearly blocking access to elevators. I know that the lobby is small (nearly size of a airport terminal) but please find another place that suits more this kind of showcase. And please don't act as we are invisible, i know we (as french customers) are not the most representative country in your hotel but, at this time i would appreciate a little bit more consideration.
One last thing when we checked out at 4:30AM and tell them we go to airport, nobody told us that a typhoon was on it's way to Nha Trang, so we spent the whole day at the airport. I know we had to have a look by our own too, but maybe it's a kind of thing that they can tell us...

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Duy P, Manager at InterContinental Nha Trang, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Dear Snozor,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us, we’re so happy you had a great experience!

Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

We had 5 nights at this, our favourite place to stay in Nhà Trang. Our room was spacious and comfortable with a great view of the beachfront and sea. The tour desk was so helpful in getting our tours organised with little fuss. Great value for money. We will be back!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Duy P, Manager at InterContinental Nha Trang, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2017

DUY, P