US$207
Dendro Hotel(Nha Trang)
US$33
US$83
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$120
US$158
US$135
US$127
  • Breakfast included
MerPerle Hon Tam Resort(Nha Trang)
US$143
US$627
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsspa treatmentsper dayprivate poolfree spachic suiteherbal bathclose to the airportcam ranhtai chi classdaily massagessuper relaxinglunch and dinner menufree shuttlespa menuda nangrelaxing getawaynha trang city
Reviewed November 10, 2017

A well motivated and qualified team really makes the difference! Besides the new and stylish location and buildings of Fusion Resort Nha Trang the people running the hotel were the guarantee for our wonderful stay. Hotel offers and service are top of what we have seen so far, but the friendliness of the staff and their will to make it a brilliant stays were the final add-on! Thank-you and much success for the future!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank ExpatfromBeijing
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

Me and am very worried I will have difficulty to reserve a room for my family one day. my family was having vacation in nha trang October 1-8, 2017. We were staying in fusion resort nha trang on October 1-3, 2017.

After few days check out from fusion, I decided to go back to fusion again on October 7, to enjoy all the things I like in fusion. Just to put a beautiful "full stop" for my 2017 annual trip before flying back to kuala lumpur.

I am very reluctant to write a review about fusion resort nha trang.

It is only about 2 hours flight from klia2, airasia direct flight,  to nha trang. Fusion resort nha trang is very near from airport,  nha trang.

It is such a place, too fabulous for me to share with others.

it's beautiful beach,  fantastic pool, excellent spa treatments, and most of all,  the everyone wonderful staff in fusion resort nha trang.

This is because, I am very worried,  because of my review, fusion resort will be fully booked all the time. I will have difficulty to reserve a room for my family in future.

We are going to start our so called FUSION JAR soon, we will save RM20/day. So,  in a very near future, we will be in fusion resort nha trang again and again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 18, 2017

My family (me and husband and our 4-year-old girl) including my parents had the best family vacation evert Fusion Resort, Nha Trang. We've been to many many popular vacation places because we like to chill, relax and pamper ourselves, and we all agreed that Fusion Resort Nha Trang was the best. We stayed at a 4-bedroom pool vila which surprised all of us by its huge size! The private pool was huge, and there was a kids' pool along side. There was this most quiet beach right in front of the pool, so from a living room and even from your bedroom, you could see the pool and the beach - the scene I can never forget. You can be lazy in your bed in the morning or any time of a day just looking at that scene. There are two main bedrooms and 2 other rooms and they all have bathrooms inside. This resort provides all-inclusive spa service, which means you can get 2 free spa per person per day. So we, the adults got 2 spas everyday spoiling ourselves. There is an Infinity Pool and a common kids' pool with a little playground, so when we got a little bored swimming in our huge private pool, we walked there to play more. What I least like about the resort is that it has only one restaurant beside a bar. But the food is good! We tried many different menus and they tasted all good - the noodles, fried rice, hot fish pot, and others. The kids who are under 6 are free, so my daughter ate her kid's menu (hamburger, spaghetti, soup and ect.) for free! During our 3 days, we never left the resort and wanted to stay more. We are planning to visit again in the near future. We all are saying that it was the best vacation ever, and the truth is that we had this gorgeous time and service at a reasonable price!

Room Tip: If 2 or more families are going, the 4-bedroom pool villa will give you the most relaxing and luxurious stay!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lorie K
Reviewed October 9, 2017

I had three days in the family suite.
It was shortly after the 7th day in Nha Trang at the Vinpur hotel.
This may have resulted in higher satisfaction. I hope you take this into consideration.

1. Pick-up service
  I would like to express my gratitude to the two employees who laughed and waited even though it took too long to check out after checking out at the villa golf golf villas.

2. I would also like to express my gratitude to the manager who gave me a smile on the way to the end and I really wanted to tell him something.

3. Breakfast was above the level of Vinpur Golf Land, and coffee completely destroyed the prejudice of Batman coffee. It was higher than the average coffee shop in Korea. Food and fruit grades were also higher. It was also nice to have a kids' playroom in the breakfast room.

4. The BBQ on Friday was a bit cumbersome, but I think the BBQ staff's work and play was okay.

5. Spa had individual differences but overall it was satisfactory.

6. In the case of the main swimming pool, the depth is deepened by sliding. 1/3 of the depth is 1.8M.
And the big tubes looked dangerous. I witnessed a guest falling off the water in a big duck and hurt his back.

7. On the beach bar Zen, there is a one-plus-one Happy Hour at 4-6, 8-9.

8. The room was dangerous because the floor was marble and overall there was a dangerous structure for the children due to the stairs and the patterned corners. As soon as his second child came, he hit the corner and a lump was formed in his head.

Overall I was satisfied. Next time I will stay at the pool villas. However, it is true that the floor and the structure of the room are made to hesitate a little. However, the temptation of a daily spa is unlikely to be taken for granted.

Stayed: October 2017
3  Thank H_Sura_K
DM-FusionResortNT, General Manager at Fusion Resort Cam Ranh, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are delighted to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking forward to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

Great resort with superb environment and services!

Staff - Sincere, polite and always with a smile on their faces; and would try their best to satisfy our needs during our stay.

Room & Environment - We stayed in their oceanfront pool villa for 3 nights this time. Nothing was better than waking up to the stunning ocean view every morning! Gorgeous! Room was large, clean and comfortable. Just a few steps from our villa to the resort's private beach, recommend to spend some time there as well as the resort's public pool to enjoy the sunshine, and to feel this beautiful, heaven-like environment.

Service - One of the largest selling point for this resort should be their free spa services. A wide variety of treatments could be chosen from their spa menu and were all free of charge. Guaranteed a minimum of 2 treatments per person per day (Note: Recommend to make reservations one week prior arrival). The therapists were all well-trained with no doubt, and the quality of treatments we had were much higher than expected, which gave us total relaxation.
Another great service to mention would be their "any time any place" complimentary breakfast service. During our stay, we had arranged breakfasts both in our villa and on the beach. Just give front-desk/restaurant a call 1/2 to an hour ahead then they will do the rest for you.

Food - The food served in the hotel restaurant was not pricey at all but honestly the quality was a bit below my expectation; would be great if they can give some improvements on this part in the future.

Overall we love this resort a lot and will definitely come back on our next visit to Nha Trang. We both had a really great time here during our stay. Will also recommend this resort to our families and friends!

Room Tip: The oceanfront pool villas are really amazing!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your wonderful and detailed review about your stay at Fusion Resort Nha Trang. It is a pleasure to read your comments and to know that you had an amazing time with. We hope to have the change to welcome you back again in the near future.