“Trip to Sevan Lake”

3 days-2 nights tour to Artsakh-NKR from Yerevan
Ranked #1 of 31 Food & Drink in Yerevan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: "Hyur" is an Armenian word that means "Guest". Hence, the name of our company "Hyur Service" is interpreted as "Guest Service" - Services for Guests Visiting Armenia! Hyur Service is one of the leading tour operators in Armenia since 2002. Thanks to the professional and the most hospitable team, a long-year cooperation with all the sectors of tourism market and the strong base of our own resources, we provide a wide range of services to the groups and individuals visiting Armenia, Artsakh and Georgia both for business and leisure purposes. During our group tours the participants are treated sweets and bottled water. Entrance tickets for all the attractions as well as master classes, tastings and insurance of the passengers are provided free of charge. Our high quality modern vehicles are equipped with air-conditioning, Wi-Fi internet and GPS systems. Different Surprises & Winnings are organized for the guests. Discover all the beauty of Armenia with Hyur Service!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I've been traveling as tourist for couple of years.... I have been to many tours.... Some were good and some were great! But honestly speaking, Hyur Service was very organized and had great value for money. Yet, the staff... The driver and the tour guide were just perfect! ... Especially our tour guide Haig.... He was supper friendly, full of info (answered to all of our questions) .... Hyur Service.... Have done great job selecting their staff!
Thank you Haig (tour guide) and driver (Levon) for our amazing trip in Armenia!

Marianna K, Manager at Hyur Service, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Thanks a million for the lovely review! Hope to meet you among participants of our tours again!

All reviews
"thank you very much"
in 5 reviews
"daily tours"

Reviewed April 4, 2018

My very short visit to Armenia was well worth it. My four day trip was one hundred percent successful, beautiful, exhilarating, emotional, fun-filled, educational...
I had a wonderful guide and a driver from your company. Thank you also for the help and assistance of the staff. Keep on your great job.

1  Thank henyan2664

We are very much grateful for the perfect review! You are always welcome in Armenia!

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Marianna K, Manager at Hyur Service, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

See more reviews
Reviewed April 3, 2018

HYUR is very well organized tourism company and one of the best way to visit Armenia. However, drivers don`t speak English and I had some problem regarding to my bill when I arrived, because the driver said me he was in charge to receive the rest of payment (in cash), which was not treated with the staff and he was not accepting the fact that I had no cash with me at 5 am.... BEST PART: Guide was marvelous and became part of my family. Thank you !!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much for excellent mark! We will gladly provide you with our services during your next visit to our Country!