Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.

Ways to Experience Hyur Service
from US$21.00
from US$17.00
from US$38.00
from US$29.00
More Info
All reviews khor virap group tour professional tour tour service day trip private tour o clock in the morning responded promptly comfortable buses wifi and air conditioning company offers tour starts received excellent service lavash wine factory short term world class service
Reviewed April 4, 2018

My very short visit to Armenia was well worth it. My four day trip was one hundred percent successful, beautiful, exhilarating, emotional, fun-filled, educational...
I had a wonderful guide and a driver from your company. Thank you also for the help and assistance of the staff. Keep on your great job.

1  Thank henyan2664
Marianna K, Manager at Hyur Service, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

We are very much grateful for the perfect review! You are always welcome in Armenia!

Reviewed April 3, 2018

HYUR is very well organized tourism company and one of the best way to visit Armenia. However, drivers don`t speak English and I had some problem regarding to my bill when I arrived, because the driver said me he was in charge to receive the rest of payment (in cash), which was not treated with the staff and he was not accepting the fact that I had no cash with me at 5 am.... BEST PART: Guide was marvelous and became part of my family. Thank you !!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Marianna K, Manager at Hyur Service, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Thank you so much for excellent mark! We will gladly provide you with our services during your next visit to our Country!

Reviewed April 3, 2018

We had a great trip to Armenia, thanks to Hyur Service! We appreciate you Lilit for your prompt e-mail responses to all our queries and for designing all our tour schedules. We also appreciate your driver (I'm sorry-I have trouble remembering his name) who was very kind and took care of all our journeys. He is a very professional driver and took us around Armenia so smoothly and comfortably. We enjoyed traveling with him every day and he was simply wonderful in everything. Together, you and he did a great job in making our Armenia trip a fantastic trip!

You detailed review is very much appreciated! We will be very pleased to meet you again in Armenia!

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Everything was perfect. Like a swiss watch. Friendly staff and punctual service. Fast and concrete answers to all the questions.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks a million for your great review! We will be glad to host you in Armenia again!

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Thank you all at Hyur Service for your friendly reception and perfect service before and during our holiday in Armenia. Your guides and drivers delivered excellent service. We will come back to Armenia one day for a longer visit (God willing) and shall contact you again.

Marianna K, Manager at Hyur Service, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

We are very much grateful for excellent review! It will be pleasure for us to greet you in Armenia whenever you decide to visit us again!