“The wine treasury trove”
Review of In Vino

In Vino
Ranked #7 of 820 Restaurants in Yerevan
Price range: US$1 - US$15
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: In Vino is the first wine club, merchant and bar in Armenia. We love wine. We make wine in Armenia and in France. You'll enjoy your time at In Vino. We offer more than 800 wines from Armenia and all over the world. You can take away your bottle or drink it here by pairing it with our range of French, Italian, German, Greek, and Armenian cheeses, meats, olives, nuts and special desserts. In Vino's famous sandwiches are sold by centimeter. You tell us how many centimeters you are hungry for and we'll make your fresh ciabatta or baguette sandwich right in front of you. You can enjoy it with a glass of wine or a freshly made espresso or tea. For us, wine is not just a beverage. It's a relationship with philosophy and history of the land where it was made.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When dining at The Club we requested an Armenian wine they didn't have and the waiter told us that it will be delivered from In Vino, a place that has all the wines. After the dinner, we decided to check it out. Very small shop and bar on Saryan is worth a visit. If you love wine, that is. They don't sell any other alcohol. How they manage to pack almost 900 wines in this small place is beyond me. Very knowledgeable staff too.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I have been to In Vino a couple of times to buy wine, and on each occasion I have been charmed by the helpful and friendly attitude of the staff, who incidentally spoke perfect English. They were patient to explain the attributes of the different local and imported wines on offer, without my feeling any obligation to make a purchase. I recommend this place to my friends and I look forward to returning there myself soon.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018

Have you ever experienced the most welcoming and friendly atmosphere in the most possible small and warm place? No? So you have probably never been here.
The best choice of wines is mixed with the yummiest sets of different cheeses and sausages from all over the world!

Reviewed November 5, 2018

Perfect place to sample many wines or just grab a bottle. Very friendly and insightful staff. Interesting selection of foreign wines, don't ignore it. Very big choice of Armenian wines too. Nice selection of cheese and charcuterie. There is a restaurant menu too from their other restaurant next door. But you have to ask for it.

Reviewed October 12, 2018

This was our first stop upon arriving in Yerevan it remained a favorite for the rest of the trip. A charming wine shop with very helpful, friendly, and knowledgable staff. We explained what kind of wine we were looking for and they recommended a bottle that was exactly what we described. On top of the great experience, the prices are fantastic. A must visit in Yerevan!